Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Women defend you more than men & Social Circles in General

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but it can do some damage if not unchecked.
At a previous employer there was the worst human I have ever met and worked with. She did everything in an attempt to “ruin” me.

I stayed focused on my work never played her game and I surpassed her. I eventually stood triumphant as she lost her supervisor status.

Everyone in the office saw that I wasn’t was she said and it was a great feeling.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure we can have a little discussion of something that does happen. Primarily, it happens with me.
Normally, you expect men to come to defend you when something goes wrong or someone goes after you with drama or some kind of social attack. However, I have women who come bat for me when stuff is going down in the social circles. That does not mean all the women are always with me, but typically if a man or a woman are coming after me, I find it surprising the women who come to me and say they are on my side. Though they never make it public. I still think the men who defend me are usually more honorable about that and will speak it out more publicly.
What really gets me is how cowardly some of the men in the social circles are. They don't try to call out that someone else is wrong and they will sink anyone who is in trouble so to speak or even has a little bit of conflict just to save themselves from it. I suppose this is their way of keeping low and quiet and not rocking the boat so to speak. I have yet to decide if I should shame those guys, especially the ones who you thought were closer to you [leaving you to drown so to speak], or if I should just accept that they are playing the social circle game where they rather keep their toes out of any bad smells that may affect their reputation. Cause that is what it all feels like, a reputation or social status game.
I tend to zone out in social circles or do not take them seriously, so people who are more experienced in social circle interactions can chime in on what the dynamics are and why they happen that way. And why do the women come to me privately to defend me, when normally it would be against their interests to do so.
Some Greek philosopher said once :
"Better be by yourself then with crappy people. No one really cares about others; they are only care about themselves."

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Some Greek philosopher said once :
"Better be by yourself then with crappy people. No one really cares about others; they are only care about themselves."
People care about you, and we care about others, so long as we're all providing each other a service that they and we find beneficial. Ours is one of those strange eras in which many have been conned into believing that it's not only possible to create an egalitarian Utopia, but that it's prudent use of our resources to strive for such a thing, or at the very least fantasizing about this sort of thing coming to pass

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the opposite for me. Ignoring them only made it worse, which the men did notice.
I'm not talking about ignoring them, but ignoring their flirting. I just give them my IG and leave it at that. Don't try to pick them up in front of their boyfriends.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not talking about ignoring them, but ignoring their flirting. I just give them my IG and leave it at that. Don't try to pick them up in front of their boyfriends.
I don't. That was my point. But girls get away with everything in these circles, as we all should know from this forum's discussions.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. That was my point. But girls get away with everything in these circles, as we all should know from this forum's discussions.
I'm Dutch. Girls don't get away with everything in our circles. YMMV.