What makes girls obsessed with a man?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why did she do it?
The chat room chick? No idea. Maybe she routinely did stuff like that, maybe she was horny, etc Maybe she thought my husband was full of shjt or full of himself, who knows (and he probably was full of himself at that time.) Maybe she was married & wanted to get down & dirty. Who knows. It was years before I knew him.

She had him sprung, rocked his world every which way according to him, and vanished. Quite the ONS, lol.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chat room chick? No idea. Maybe she routinely did stuff like that, maybe she was horny, etc Maybe she thought my husband was full of shjt or full of himself, who knows (and he probably was full of himself at that time.) Maybe she was married & wanted to get down & dirty. Who knows. It was years before I knew him.

She had him sprung, rocked his world every which way according to him, and vanished. Quite the ONS, lol.
But sounds like she planned to kick it with him then disappear in his life, so he must have did something to her in the chatrooms. Like maybe he boasted about himself with a big ego.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But sounds like she planned to kick it with him then disappear in his life, so he must have did something to her in the chatrooms. Like maybe he boasted about himself with a big ego.
That could very well be true. We'll never know, lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Doing things to them in the bedroom that they have never had done before...making them squirt, cvmming multiple times, banging them for hours, positions that they have never experienced, etc etc...

Once you flip that switch in a woman's brain, she will become addicted to you in a way that overrides any logic.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could very well be true. We'll never know, lol.
I mean I heard a similar version of this story. Girl invites herself over to guy's place they have dinner she likely dresses erotic, but no sex, and when she leaves, she's gone completely. Wish women tried that on me. I guess they're too nervous to!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish women tried that on me. I guess they're too nervous to!
No, they won't do that to the guys who wish for it. They reserve that for guys they're attracted to. Just like threesomes.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they won't do that to the guys who wish for it. They reserve that for guys they're attracted to. Just like threesomes.
It has to be to guys that they deem deserve it and are not "too nervous" to. Not going to try to do it to a guy that will flip the tables on her and make it feel like it's her loss.