Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What It Takes to Be Successful in the 21st Century

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Todays century is competitive.

I'm always saying to people who want to make it in life and be successful they have to compete with 7.95 billion people in this planet.

You have to be exceptional at what you do. There is no other way.

It does not matter if you go to American Idol and you win it. It really does not. That's only the 90% accomplishment. To reach that final 10% it takes hard work, commitment, blood, sweat, tears and failures.

People often say that you don't need money to be happy. Usually people who say this they never had money in their life's. They are poor, and they will stay poor.

Money is not everything. But is the only thing that someone counts daily to survive.

The divorce rate in the US has been the highest since the last decade. The reason of-course is financial.

People wake up in the morning and they are poor and miserable yet they don't need money to be happy. Maybe not. But you need them to survive in this world and to keep a balance of your problems and your desires.

If you have a million dollar dreams you can't achieve them with minimum wage habits.

To this day when I was poor until now I have realized that money does not bring happiness but I'm pretty sure they can change your ****1ing life.

This post is not about money. It's about changing your mindset and looking at money as a resource that you need to survive. This is life and it is what it is. You either adapt or you die poor and miserable.

To finalize, a good way to look at money is the following: a scarce in demand resource.

Consider the following and i'm out:

The 30% Rule: Keep 30% of your money in savings/investments, 30% of it in fun, and 30% of it in necessities.

2. The 5% Rule: If you're unable to be the 95th percentile and above in anything you do, then don't do it (as your focus in life). Chances are- because the world is so competitive- that you're not gonna make it.

3. Keep a budget of all your income and expenses.

4. The "Don't Understand/ Won't Have" Corollary: You won't obtain anything you don't understand, whether it be money, women, or anything else you want in life.

5. Money= Having scarce and In-demand resources. It's useless if you have something scarce but nobody wants it. It's also useless if you have something in-demand but too many people have it.

6. There are 2 kinds of people in this world: Producers and Performers. Most Producers start out as Performers. A Producer is someone who comes up with the idea, and the Performer is the one who carries out that idea.

7. Nobody does anything alone. Bill Gates himself said "I never did anything alone". Even The Lone Ranger had a partner. Success takes people. The wealthiest people in the world have the greatest number of team members.

8. You are an investor first before you are anything else. Throughout history, investors have ruled over everything.

9. Pursue the industry that you are curious and interested in. Pick an industry and stick to it for at least ten or more years. Look through the government industry list and choose an industry. You must be curious enough about the industry you choose to be patient in as you push the ball up the hill.

10. You will make the average of your five closest friends.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread a discussion of the ten points you made, or are you asking what we ourselves think success entails in the 21st century?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But there are two different types of success. As this remains a seduction forum ( @Pierce Manhammer happy now :)) needles to say there is:
-success in life
- being successful with women

These are (no longer)mutually exclusively tied together. I made a screenshot from the typical YouTube comment you'll see nowadays as soon as something redpill-ish is mentioned:
20240412_100734.jpg

A man MUST develop his mouthpiece and ability to " close the gap" in order to be successful with women. And stay motivated to keep meeting and fecking women, finding ways to DON'T let bad passed experiences get to him. Otherwise he'll end up like dude in my screenhot( which I respect as well dont get me wrong).

Generally speaking I love the subject of this thread and I am curious about how you feel about my addition.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

But there are two different types of success. As this remains a seduction forum ( @Pierce Manhammer happy now :)) needles to say there is:
-success in life
- being successful with women

These are (no longer)mutually exclusively tied together. I made a screenshot from the typical YouTube comment you'll see nowadays as soon as something redpill-ish is mentioned:
View attachment 12439

A man MUST develop his mouthpiece and ability to " close the gap" in order to be successful with women. And stay motivated to keep meeting and fecking women, finding ways to DON'T let bad passed experiences get to him. Otherwise he'll end up like dude in my screenhot( which I respect as well dont get me wrong).

Generally speaking I love the subject of this thread and I am curious about how you feel about my addition.
I completely agree with your point of view.

There is different segments of success wealth and women.

All though they do work together as wealth always attracts women and gold diggers.

The dude in the screenshot seems like a miserable type of guy who gave up. Not my cup of tea. I respect though the part where he says "going home to my quiet little hole every evening"

You have to really respect and love ur-self to enjoy your own space without the need of women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. There are 2 kinds of people in this world: Producers and Performers. Most Producers start out as Performers. A Producer is someone who comes up with the idea, and the Performer is the one who carries out that idea.
There are (at least) 3 kinds of people* in this world: Producers; Performers; and Consumers. Consumers are the majority, there are precious few Performers and even fewer Producers.

* more kinds of people not belonging to the three groups above: Politicians; Criminals: Con artists; and Parasites; to name but a few.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude when WASN'T it competitive?

It's ALWAYS been competitive. People want to harken back to the days when everything was perfect and there was no competition for anything...

that never existed, not even in prehistoric times...even then there was always competition for resources that were limited like food, shelter and water...and women.

Humans overall have never had a higher quality of life than they do today in terms of all of the comforts and techology they have access to AND the amount of ways they can segway into new careers starting from nothing. Your ability to make income from random sources is limitless almost. I mean people travel to places and write about and their blogs make enough money thru advertising to live off of.so they don't even work.

There are endless opportunities out there. The people who are crying and complaining will never see them. The ones who actively are looking to take advantage of them will.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's my answer to the question. It's not the kind of list you typically see in Manosphere or adjacent networks.
  • The ability for others to grant you medium-high level business and diplomatic exceptions. eg. Opening a bank account in a Malaysian bank requires one to be born in Malaysia, but you've gotten around that.
  • Be able to create, modify, and delete content from at least three sources of big name media. eg. If you want an article from the NYT pulled offline, you can get it done.
  • The ability to create or incentivize academic publications in line with an interest of yours. eg. You want to sell oranges, so studies of oranges being healthy get published by universities.
  • Bank accounts or investments in at least six national currencies (not including crypto).
  • The ability to raise 10 million USD in a quick period of time (< 3 months).
  • Being on at least two major board or director positions. eg. Board of Directors for a hospital and Councilman for a charity that distributes food to schools in need.
  • Having a say in the creation, modification, or deletion of a major art piece in a culturally significant area. eg. Cloud Gate in Chicago (the bean), or Fearless Girl in Wall Street (the girl standing in front of the bull).
  • A personal foundation or other general-use vehicle for the exchange of money, resources, and personnel. eg. Henry Ford Foundation, Tony Blair Foundation, etc.
  • The ability to manage and issue contacts as types of "help wanted" advertisements for your interests. eg. If you issue a contract for importing 200,000 bottles of alcohol from South Korea for a set price, then someone else will see it and volunteer to conclude the contract.
  • I don't know what this is called formally, but it's referred to as "insurance." This is a general-use company that will offer "solutions" in a vague sense. An example is if a hotel branch you manage has an embarrassing viral video with a security guard, and you contact this "insurance" company to "solve" it. They then use their PR and social media resources to suppress the video spreading on social media and astroturf the conversations around it in your hotel's favor. Have one of these.
  • Have regular contact with at least three lawyers for various specialties always on hand, able to take personal calls as consultations and immediately accept you as a client if needed.
  • A versatile mechanism to influence social changes by subtle incentives in your favor. eg. A legal team that is able to pass local ordinances that ban restaurants from serving food through windows in order to prevent fast food from entering the neighborhood and disrupting its architecture style.
  • Enough assistants such that no one in your family almost never needs to do "busy work" like laundry, cooking, picking up a package, booking an airline ticket, or fixing your plumbing.
  • A firm intellectual understanding + upbringing of traditional leadership values, including: honor, dignity, reliability, faith, reciprocity, virtue, etc.
  • Some sort of highly exclusive training program to teach younger men how to fill your shoes after you're gone, whether it's a formal school or informal shadowing.
This list isn't exhaustive. It's obviously high level and probably requires multiple generations to achieve. But it's essentially an application of this point:
2. The 5% Rule: If you're unable to be the 95th percentile and above in anything you do, then don't do it (as your focus in life). Chances are- because the world is so competitive- that you're not gonna make it.
The key difference between this list and something a RP infuencer might suggest is that the metric of success is evaluated by the degree of agency you have in society, the quality of your inner circle, and how many others lives / life experiences you are responsible for. That is, your value as a top tier man is NOT by evaluated by any individual self assessment in a vacuum, but rather, by personal output that effects many others (> 100,000 people).

I wrote this list in response to a lot of Manosphere influencers who keep going on about how "success" is eating your vegetables, getting your exercise in, getting sex, having money, building a large social media following, making some stupid drop shipping company, and other pointless normie BS that doesn't matter to anyone but the individual themselves and their pen!s.

You have big muscles, speak with your chest, and women will sleep with you? Ok, So what?
You're not a misanthropic loser that plays video games all day and simps on Instgram? Ok. So what? Why should I or anyone else care?
Most of us are sitting here drowning in bureacracy, degeneracy, lunacy, crime, hostility, and hopelessness; and no one in the drivers' seats of society is on our side. I don't care how much money and sex Andrew Tate gets. It's just not important anymore.

Aim higher gentlemen. There's no one else out there.