Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I say to a girl when she says I ask so many questions

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
What women usually say are spur-of-the-moment thoughts and observations, and not meant to be analyzed or overthought. Analyzing what women say is a futile exercise, a pointless endeavor. We all have better stuff to do.

It shouldn't matter to you, then, whether it's true or not.

You know best how you are. So what? Be playful with such a comment. Ask some more.

Then, forget the comment and move on to the moment, which is what really matters.

You'll probably notice after some time how she'll make a comment completely opposite to anything you'd remember.

It's better to dwell on more important things in your life.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take anything a woman says at face value, try to get the meaning behind the words.

nikafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
What women usually say are spur-of-the-moment thoughts and observations, and not meant to be analyzed or overthought. Analyzing what women say is a futile exercise, a pointless endeavor. We all have better stuff to do.

It shouldn't matter to you, then, whether it's true or not.

You know best how you are. So what? Be playful with such a comment. Ask some more.

Then, forget the comment and move on to the moment, which is what really matters.

You'll probably notice after some time how she'll make a comment completely opposite to anything you'd remember.

It's better to dwell on more important things in your life.
thank you I really like your reply

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what the questions you ask are.