Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s your tipple?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally as an Englishman I live Ales, and being from the Westcountry I also love Cider, but my favourite and signature drink is:

Brandy/Cognac and soda.

i also love ****tails with a passion.

massive fan of scotch too. Always watered, Scotch should NEVER be drunk without water.

What’s your tipple?

I’ve had a fair bit of Martel VS with San pelingrino tonight. I don’t bother with fine cognac for mixing

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My regular round at the bar is Scotch & Soda, and a shot of fireball.

I'm a functional alcoholic. Need to quit again. 63 days sober earlier in the year. I'm going to beat that record.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My regular round at the bar is Scotch & Soda, and a shot of fireball.

I'm a functional alcoholic. Need to quit again. 63 days sober earlier in the year. I'm going to beat that record.
Go careful mate. One of my best friends was a functional alcoholic for years until recently he became non functional. Lost kids, wife, job and now he’s a very pathetic individual. It was spirits which got him.

He was always an alcoholic for a long time but bit by bit all the other elements of his life started slipping away until all that was left was a bottle.

He’s had LOTS of second chances with everyone but every single time normal life is “too hard” and he “needs a drink”

I struggled with some addictions in life but I have a real hatred of addicts now. They are the most selfish people on earth. My father is a great guy but nothing comes before his gambling. Which to me is the most stupid addiction of all. It’s literally throwing your money away. What do you think, that one day you’ll end up ahead of the bookie? They set the odds. Guaranteed to lose