Two things improved my Bumble messaging interactions

TOneThousand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started doing two simple things with Bumble messages that have lead to more positive interactions. Nothing profound and prob obvious to others. Still playing around with these so I'm sure others have more heavily field tested input

1) Make a point to call her something like "babe" "hun" etc early on. I think using these more in general is good but early on it seems useful at setting a tone. I've used them in initial messages recently and responses are better than if I said the same thing without saying hun or whatever. Examples

First message: Do anything fun today? -> Doing anything fun today babe?
In response to her: Busy here today. How bout you? -> Busy here hun. How bout you?

2) Using the voice message instead of bumble texting - girls seem to like this if you have short messages with some personality. Again I feel like it's more effective when done early/the first message. It can also be useful when the messaging has gotten stale or you want to re-engage. Examples

First message: Hi Caroline figured I'd send you a voice message instead of just texting some boring hello. Good to match with you, do anything fun today?
Re-engaging: Hi Caroline was going to message you and see what you have going on but I get really sick of bumble messaging and figured I'd shoot you a voice message. How are you, busy this week?

Cheers yo!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
My gripe with Bumble is that I'll match, but there's a lot of locked doors and dead ends. I used to get matches, numbers, and dates left and right, loved the app. Now it's crappy. I can't even get past the first phonecall.

If you get a luxury car, buy a Benz, Porsche, or Lucid. Japanese lux cars don't hit the same.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get a luxury car, buy a Benz, Porsche, or Lucid. Japanese lux cars don't hit the same.
"That unreliable POS Lambo is in the garage, so I took the wife's Toyota if you don't mind..."

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Lexus and Infiniti models do not seem to impress women as much as BMW, Porsche, or Mercedes-Benz models.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never do that name calling stuff. Thats for them to do to you.
Agree. Name calling initially/early comes across as weird. I only do that in more of a joking manner with someone I’ve been seeing for a while.

For OLD though, quick voice messages may help you stand out if you have a strong confident voice. If that’s not one of your strengths though you’d best practice your tone beforehand.

TOneThousand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Name calling initially/early comes across as weird. I only do that in more of a joking manner with someone I’ve been seeing for a while.

For OLD though, quick voice messages may help you stand out if you have a strong confident voice. If that’s not one of your strengths though you’d best practice your tone beforehand.
I def hear you about name calling being weird. I'd never done it before a few weeks ago but wanted to experiment with some different shyt and seemed like it led to good results. I'm not sold on it, I'll keep experimenting and might find it's not a great idea

Yes being strong and confident is key. Also helps to know exactly what you're going to say beforehand and pick phrases that naturally sound confident