Turning into a Monstaaaaa!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be my 2014 workout log.

I have been working out for 2 years and have basically all my sh1t down to a science.

I weigh around 155 right now and plan on bulking to about 165 by august.

I am going to post all of my workout sh1t in here.

How much I eat. My diet. My caloric intake. My macros.

Supplement stack.

My progress. Weekly weight-ins

Basically everything.

I will update this everyday.

Tomorrow I am going to post my 12 week workout plan. Workouts/diet/supps., everything.

I will also be posting my goals tomorrow too.

Time to get shredded bruhssss :up:

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can't wait to that 12 week workout plan brah. wanna compare with mine :p

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 pounds in 12 weeks? Under PERFECT conditions the human body can build 0.25 - 0.5 pounds of muscle per week.

That's naturally of course - so unless you're going on gear (are you?), don't ex,pect 10 lb lean mass to be added on.

Train hard and get at it anyway buddy.

Good luck

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
10 pounds in 12 weeks? Under PERFECT conditions the human body can build 0.25 - 0.5 pounds of muscle per week.

That's naturally of course - so unless you're going on gear (are you?), don't ex,pect 10 lb lean mass to be added on.

Train hard and get at it anyway buddy.

Good luck

Oh I dont mean 10lbs of lean muscle mass. Just 10 pounds in general. Im only expecting maybe '5 lbs' of lean muscle mass at most in 12 weeks. The rest will be fat.

The reason the rest will be fat is because I HAVE to dirty bulk in order to put on weight. Im a super ectomorph so there is absolutely no way I can hit my caloric surplus if i eat 100% clean because its TOO much food. I would have to sit at the table for the whole day shoving it down my throat. I need calorie DENSE foods

I would say my bulk is going to be 80% clean 20% dirty

But that is just me.

I started working out at 118 lbs, and now im at 155. Slowly but surely I will reach my goal of 180 lbs 6% BF

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try using the "my fitness pal" app. I just started using it this week, shots going well.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Oh I dont mean 10lbs of lean muscle mass. Just 10 pounds in general. Im only expecting maybe '5 lbs' of lean muscle mass at most in 12 weeks. The rest will be fat.

5 lbs of lean muscle is far from realistic, UNLESS you are on gear. And you mentioned you are very skinny.

The reason the rest will be fat is because I HAVE to dirty bulk in order to put on weight. Im a super ectomorph so there is absolutely no way I can hit my caloric surplus if i eat 100% clean because its TOO much food. I would have to sit at the table for the whole day shoving it down my throat. I need calorie DENSE foods

I would say my bulk is going to be 80% clean 20% dirty

But that is just me.

I started working out at 118 lbs, and now im at 155. Slowly but surely I will reach my goal of 180 lbs 6% BF
5 lbs of lean muscle is far from realistic, UNLESS you are on gear. And you mentioned you are very skinny.

Being an ectomorph does not favor you. How tall are you? You are surely a long way from 180 lbs 6% BF. Obtaining a good physique naturally takes years and years.