Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Three techniques

christos

Reaction score
Three Techniques

I know there are a few others on this list that still chase regular girls, rather than just shooting bargirls in barrels, so I wanted to share a couple of tips that I picked up recently.

With girls I do not know, I pretend that I remember them from a particularly wild party e.g. “Didn’t I see you dancing on the bar at last week’s ‘underwear only’ party in Face Disco?” or maybe, “ I know you. You were the girl that was whipping the manager at last week’s S&M party.” Even if at first glance, they are not so interested in me, a lot of girls will want to know more about this crazy party that I mentioned. This also gets an immediate sexual undertone into the conversation, giving lots of opportunity for flirtation and innuendo. The tens get picked up so much that are bored to death with the ‘what is your name’ and ‘what do you do’ questions, so I just get straight to the main theme.

With girls that I have met before, I have a different approach. I will tell them that I had a dream about them the very last night. Based on her initial response, I can tell immediately whether she has the right kind of interest. Different imaginations create different dreams, so while events can be as fantastical as you like, as long as certain themes are included, the effects will be the same every time. I encourage the young lady required to picture us leaving my regular haunt, and climbing into a taxi, a taxi that transforms into a Benz or a Ferrari or sometimes a private helicopter, depending on the girl. This use to be private jet, but these-days planes seem to have lost the allure that they once had. It works quicker if you can be sitting alongside her to simulate the position in her unconscious, but is not 100% necessary, as there are plenty of further opportunities to hook feelings physically as well as mentally.
Together we drive very fast and I tell her that she was holding onto my so hard that it hurt. Grip her forearm tightly, but remember that some smaller girls can bruise very easily. A pause is necessary next, to ensure that she volunteers that she wants to hear the rest of the story. A shy look should elicit this response and it can also be prioritized with a fellow up “Oh I really don’t want to tell you because it is a little bit yellow…” Yellow is the local color for Swedish movies and X-rated Japanese DVDs. Any girl that wants to continue this route of conversation is worth very special treatment. My favorite script involves a sexy Chinese police officer and handcuffs. Try to anchor with touch and description of alternative senses, such as the smell of her perfume and the feel of the cuffs. Critics might charge that these cues are the work of cheap, stage hypnotists and crooked card readers, but why disparage them when they work so effectively. It’s not a question of whether it will work, it’s often a question of how far are you willing to take it.
Do some background on what a women finds romantic in their dream and try latching onto these ideas. It certainly won’t be a handicap if you can also explain the meaning of some of her own dreams.
This technique is ideal for another little tipped that I dead about recently. Look quickly at her palm as you are saying good-byes. Prompt her to ask you what you see in her hand, only to refuse an answer, building up mystique and tension for you next meeting.
Does anybody else use similar methods? What party do you refer to and which dream sequences do you refer too?

Christos