Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way to deeply connect to woman emotions.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @Bokanovsky to a great degree, but that's not everything. The best relationships are rooted in mutual sexual desire, but its even more than that. It's an energy and a tension. A resonance or vibration between people.

And it is very rare to find. I have experienced it instantaneously exactly twice in my life. First boyfriend in my 20s; first relationship after my divorce. Now other relationships have had plenty of mutual sexual desire, but at a different frequency, including both of my marriages.

And sometimes it is more prominent initially in one partner than the other. This has certainly been true in my second marriage. He was instantly into me (its very cool to hear him tell the story how we met....) and I took some time to warm up, although I found him very handsome at first sight, the attraction needed to take root and grow.

@jhonny9546 I agree with @JoyDivision1990 on the subtleness etc. It is very subtle, so much so that many men miss it, others misinterpret it. I think it is instinctive for a woman to take inventory of her surroundings, as a safety/situational awareness thing more than a scoping out guys thing; but if a woman possesses a certain openness and pleasantness in her demeanor she will radiate that in her energy.

So I see it more as a general way of existing in space rather than an IOI focused at a particular man.

That is why my advice remains, make a move. Worst she can do is say no. Thats not a big deal.

Last edited:

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best relationships are rooted in mutual sexual desire, but its even more than that. It's an energy and a tension. A resonance or vibration between people.

And it is very rare to find. I have experienced it instantaneously exactly twice in my life. First boyfriend in my 20s; first relationship after my divorce. Now other relationships have had plenty of mutual sexual desire, but at a different frequency, including both of my marriages.

And sometimes it is more prominent initially in one partner than the other. This has certainly been true in my second marriage. He was instantly into me (its very cool to hear him tell the story how we met....) and I took some time to warm up, although I found him very handsome at first sight, the attraction needed to take root and grow.
I wholeheartedly agree with this^. True genuine chemistry being more about the energy and "vibrational pull" between two people versus looks, status, money.

In fact I made a long post about it but deleted it as I thought it might sound hokey - energy, vibrational pull, what? Lol

But @BeExcellent explained it very well and yes it IS quite rare at least it has been in my life.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best relationships are rooted in mutual sexual desire, but its even more than that. It's an energy and a tension. A resonance or vibration between people.
I do perfectly understand your feelings. I've had this too, but this women was married, and I haven't asked Her. I've set boundaries about what I want in my life, and it's not a married woman.
But maybe, some of you would have the drive to ask her to be your "secret lover" at least.

Is that magnetic sensation so rare to feel again in life?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do perfectly understand your feelings. I've had this too, but this women was married, and I haven't asked Her. I've set boundaries about what I want in my life, and it's not a married woman.
But maybe, some of you would have the drive to ask her to be your "secret lover" at least.

Is that magnetic sensation so rare to feel again in life?
It is very rare. Do not get involved with a married woman. Although culturally Italians may look the other way, it will lead you to endless disappointment and hurt because of the sexual chemistry.

And who knows. Sometimes the allure has everything to do with her unavailability to you. She's married so she's not an option for a quality relationship that actually goes somewhere.

You want that kind of chemistry with a woman you can actually obtain.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very predictable. There are things that women do that they aren't even aware of. Even the woman responding to your post did things she was totally unaware of in her dating years. She might not be aware of these things but she does them too. A woman that is attracted to you will behave in certain ways.

It is as predictable as knowing what a dog will do when you throw him a juicy steak. I don't even have to tell you and you already know the response. Women are just as predictable when they want you and can be hard to get rid of once they get you.

One thing a woman will do is constantly enter your personal space. Touch you lots during conversations. Make real or imagined plans with you. Talk about doing things with you. "Accidentally" brush some part of her body against you (breasts or butt). Say how "close" you are. Etc etc. That's just a few examples.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You put yourself in her general proximity but you allow her to close the space. Allow her to inch closer and closer to you during conversation. After a conversation if she leans in for a hug or to kiss you on the cheek, then you let her. You can respond by gently brushing her arm after she hugs or kisses you. She will read into any innocent touch you give in response as something positive.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice if she increases the frequency, duration, and intensity of the physical touching and give positive physical responses.