Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stripper etiquette 101.......how to get the digits

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...This I have done before. A recent posting compelled me to address this issue. I don't go to the strip clubs anymore cause they are full of vampires usually but when I get my NLP down & SS a bit better I will have to give it a try again. LTR? NO!!!! Puzzy pure & simple.

OK here are some basics. Women at these places are there to get your $$$$$. Usually they have to give a % to the house for every dance or pay a certain "rent" to the club daily to work U or both.

Technically they are NOT supposed to give out #'s or socialize with clients so this is an "easy out" for them when U hit them for #'s & they get asked all the time. So your approach has to be different. Thats where SS comes in & NLP + all Ur skills as a DJ.

Some guidelines: Go on an off night (weeknight) when it is not so busy. Don't spend a lot of $ on dances, one or two at the most with the chick U want. Don't let her pull the usual "seduction" on ya...don't get too grabby & watch her words, don't play into the "talk" she uses on all the others...turn it around & ask her questions about herself. Nail her on eye contact & don't stare at her boobs or her body. You are different remember? Use some real light Kino to emphasize a point & act relaxed & interested in HER.

If it's slow she will sit & chat for awhile. Talk her up & elicite values (core values), get into her head & make her laugh. Let her know U usually don't do the clubs but felt compelled to talk to her in some manner. Do not take a pen & paper or at the least do not pull it out! Get her feeing good & compliment her on her thoughts & her personality NOT her body! Don't come off like every other guy she sees. Find out what activities she likes to do outside of work...then feed that back on her with similiar interests.

Work on your memory & when U ask for the # & she tries to come off with the "excuse" say "Well I understand that, still, You know it would be nice to know more about you" "Why don't we meet for coffee or something?" "just tell me your number, I'll remember it! I've got a good memory" Then hit some humor along the way. Smile as well!

If she bites then remember the number! Talk a little more then say U gotta hit the head & then write it down when U get there. Hit her for some more talk then tell her U gotta go & that you'll call her sometime. Then wait 4 or 5 days to call. Also since she works nights (usually) ask her what is a good time to call so U can likely find her at home. Then keep all meetings outside of her work. When U ask for the # If she says "well U can call me at the club"..neg on that....The most important thing is to establish a real & differert rapport with her. She must feel U R different & not at all hypnotized by her bod...her mind must be your focus, her feelings & her emotions.

A lot of these women are single moms, if U can elicite good feelings about that & respond to her difficulties being a single parent, recently moving to a new city, trying to make ends meet whatever...she will see U as an understanding emphatic person that really wants to know about HER.....Dig it. Poet

PS Do not sit at the tip rail (U R demonstrating horny guy "everyone behavior"). Go up to her after her dance & ask her name, ask if she'd like to sit for a minute. If she hits U immediately for a dance neg on that, she is in a hustle mode. It should be slow enough that she wants to sit. BTW It's very important that U do not play into the "word talk" about her bod or the "game" at the club...steer her to her feelings & make her think. Be funny & keep your cool. Don't come off too nice. You need to respond appropriatly to her & change the convo to keep it on her in a non sexual way. U R interested in HER not her bod. This is the message she shoul get. Every other guy gives her the same old shiet responses NOT YOU!

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

[This message has been edited by Poet (edited 12-09-2000).]

Andres

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Poet, I knew to not bring a pen or paper. I forgot the paper on accident. I wish I had this post to look at last night. I guess I'll try a weeknight next. I'll call first to find out if she is there.