Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self-Respect, Setting Boundaries and Holding the Frame

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whose
Is that a direct quote from Rollo?
I'm not likely to take advice from people who cannot even follow simple grammar rules.
Direct quote.

Appears like that on Page 209 on The Rational Male as well.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct quote.

Appears like that on Page 209 on The Rational Male as well.
I guess Rollo thought he could skip getting an editor before publishing.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply this.

After so much tears and pain, I've come to the exact same conclusion.

"Holding frame" itself is all about the ability to WALK AWAY (and REALLY MEAN IT) from a bad deal, be it woman or a business, no matter how GOOD / STUNNING they were at the beginning.

Actually women, especially HB 6/10 and above, are much more better at this than men, due to the over-abundance that come naturally and organically to them on a daily basis from a legion of thirsty beta AFCs.
I like to make things as easy as possible. The redpill seemingly is an endless rabbit hole, but it can also be broken down in a few simple categories. This is one of them.

As you say,the moment a man senses that SHE is willing to walk away he might even compromise MORE of his frame. Again, especially when there's a lack of volume and you "finally " go on a date with lets say a decent black woman. Or a redhead who also loves...

A man imo must have the "God complex" in order to attract women. Being attractive is a 24/7job, and everywhere you go you must be the one who lights up the room.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you translate this "frame" behaviour for an Italian?
Which books are you talking about?
Reading made me realize many things.
I am applying the things I think are right for me, to my life.
I feel my behaviour has changed, but not nearly how I would.

I need to experience. I need real life situations.
I Feel stuck because of those3 main feelings:
1) "shame" "shame of myself" "shame of my sexuality as a male" "shame to impose myself"
2) "anxiety"
3) being too emotional (I'm an hobby artist). This made me think to leave art in favour of social activities

I am seeking the right experiences I can do everyday in my life, to fix those and grow into a mature man!
Which are the elements one needs in their everyday life in order to be masculine, dominant with anyone?
It doesn't matter if you are black,blue or green. Italian, white or a refugee. Fun fact, i recently read that in Italy the dating game is also going to shyte. I found that odd, given the reputation that Italian men have.. On the other hand it immediately makes sense because female nature =the same everywhere.

Start learning martial arts. In the USA learn to shoot. Learn to hunt. Learn carpentry. Challenge yourself to find out what's the limit of your strength in the gym.

Look bro. The person you wanna be is within reach BUT it will take time. That person needs to grow and thus be fed the right things. You'll have to carry YOURSELF with grace. How to get there? As I say, by feeling good about yourself.

The gym for example can be a akward place where only narcissistic people go ,OR it can be a sanctuary where one learns that he is capable of being a BEAST and one carries this with him in every day life...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you explain this concept in your own words?
The God complex in my words is:

The feeling that one is larger than life. A large dose of cackiness,arrogance and believe in one self. As i said before, you either get here by getting strength from your accomplishments in life, your talents, things you've been working on improving such a as finances and fitness ect.That ones default settings are set at feeling like a King, DESPITE the trails and tribulations and difficulties one goes through. (Remember that homeless man that went viral for being a player?)

The latter is important because as we get older, we tend to get traumatized by life ,and on top of that we'll lose SMV over time. Basically a man can wake up at 40 feeling like a shell from his former self. Extremely normal.

Now again the last part is important because at some point a man at or around 40 will feel stuck: Yet too young to resign from the game, but too old to party it up.

But...if there was ANY moment to let go of old (and new) insecurities its TODAY. At the end of the day life is mostly happening within your own mind...if your interpretation of the man in the mirror is that he is a GOD ,than you will carry yourself accordingly. On the other hand....if you feel inferior, than that is just that..

And that's something that should NEVER be dependent upon how a woman views you. Heck, women change their feelings as fast as they blink their eyes, so it's ill advised to let your emotional wellbeing be determined by something as fickle as a woman.