Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redpill and ExRedpillers

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there!
There are entire communities about Redpillers and EXRedpillers.
Where is the sosuave threshold? Just curious about it

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to need to provide more context

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there!
I accept red-pill truths but dislike all red-pill gurus and much of their advice and what they promote.

MAB

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an "ex-redpiller".

Most people just don't understand the red pill.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are red pillers, "purple" pillers, and black pillers here. I don't think it really matters what label you wanna use. The zealots who've read too much Rollo or Rich Cooper or old school PUA stuff seem to have a mindset of "this is the way things are, just accept it bro" and are among the worst crowd, and they are always red-pilled because they view the red pill as an ideology not a philosophy. Regardless I would say I am red pilled (philosophically) but I do think the movement has some flaws. For instance I dislike the labelling of everyone as alpha or beta, and while those characteristics are a real thing, it's a bit cringey and reductionistic.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there!
There's also Post-Manosphereans. Slowly but surely, more of us are recognizing that none of what came to be labelled Red Pill Knowledge in the mid 2010s is especially new*, and that this entire notion of dividing all thought into polarized categories("Red Pill" really just means "Sufficiently orthodox", "Blue Pill" is but a euphemism for "Heresy"/"Blasphemy")is really just religious fundamentalism

*Same way Post-Feminists recognized the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of Feminism, as far back as The 1900s https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postfeminism , and by extension acknowledged that women and alike have been agitating for personal liberty unhindered access to resources, regardless of gender, looooooooong before The 1960s https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protofeminism

Last edited: