Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question on graduation party invite etiquette

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the people on my dads side of my family could be categorized as “grifters”.... my uncle god rest his soul hustle and swindled his entire life... never held down a job for long before going out on some type of injury.

This always annoyed me but it was my family and I treated him with respect. His daughter is even more despicable... last I saw her was at his funeral. I gave my condolences and that was that.... for 20 plus years i have not talked to her. She has a daughter and I literally have NEVER met her.

Yesterday I get a text from her asking for my address. ( no clue how she got my number)... she says I have an invite for your cousins graduation party.

For whatever reason this infuriated me... I got married last year.... no card from her....

I feel this is a money grab and did not respond to her.... my wife told me to be nice and respond but it still infuriated me and I am inclined to not respond and leave it at that. What are your thoughts? Want to make sure I’m not off base here