Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your conversation lines to women by situation.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl eating a donut:
Would you like me to fill your hole?

Girl eating some cheese:
Want some salami to go with that?

Girl eating pasta:
Wanna see my noodle?

Girl reading a book:
Looking for a romantic fantasy?

Girl riding a horse:
Wanna ride my stallion?

Girl talking on the phone:
Hey, you sound like my favorite phone sex operator!

Girl calling 911:
Where's the fire? I'll put it out with my hose.
Actually, most of them could even be successful openers if they are congruent with your non-verbal expression and intonation. One of the reasons I won't post 'conversation lines' is that it's often not what you say, but how you say it.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Ron Livingston's initial approach to Jen Anniston in Office Space is a superb opener in RL:

"I'm getting a table at(insert time and location)... Join me"

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Me: if you were looking to buy a home in [city], but you found out the [city] police killed someone in that home, would that increase, decrease, or stay the same, for your interest in buying the home?
Guess if The Feds, rather than local 5-0, gunned down a family of five in this same house, the novelty of ownership would automatically quadrapule in these eyes of these same women. You do associate with a unique breed of dames, Neal, I must give you that much

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
WTF, man?

Recently I was at the airport, I was reading. Two women sat across from me. After like 30 seconds, I looked up and asked, "Where are you guys headed?"...

On the plane, I had window seat, lady at aisle seat, no one in the middle. She was reading. After 10 minutes, she laid down the book in the middle seat. Book was titled "The World According to Garp". I asked, "Who is Garp? Must be pretty important guy"...
Economy of language is an underrated virtue