Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Place where to find "real" women

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you're in a coffee shop and spot a girl sitting alone and reading an actual book, you have an opportunity.
This is like the opposite of a woman wearing headphones in public. She is basically sending the message that she wants to be approached.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admittedly, there's been a time or two when ... either they were too much into the book...or were not into me, but most of the time, they seem to welcome actual communication.
Most women do to be fair to them , theres a weird stigma around approaching from both sexes but honestly if you are calm and genuine then 9/10 it will go smoothly and if she is single she will give you brownie points for doing it

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
This is like the opposite of a woman wearing headphones in public. She is basically sending the message that she wants to be approached.
Excellent observation about women who read books in public places. Reading a book is not always an invitation to chat but it does display finer qualities in a person.

I myself am a book nerd so it is true for both men and women.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere is a pocket of normal women with healthy lifestyles, usually on the old fashioned or introverted side. They're often well mannered, not immediately defensive, and polite to men is because they have a low body count and their parents raised them on a path to be in an LTR with the eventual goal of marriage and family.
This is my desired woman.
In the modern era, it's hard to find, and once you find, it's hard to keep her in this way.
Btw which are the sings to identify one?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
almost impossible - esp if looking for women 35+, the good ones are taken by the time they are 35, obviously
what is left .. are the leftovers
I'd say the hot women are taken by 27.

No 6'1 Alpha Dog is going to compete for a 30+ woman. He wants them at least under 30, if not under 27.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No 6'1 Alpha Dog is going to compete for a 30+ woman. He wants them at least under 30, if not under 27.
There's still plenty of demand out there for 30+ women. Tons of betas (usually 30+ betas) will compete for these 30+ women.

Plenty of women 30-44 go on dating apps and get hundreds of men interested in them. Without the dating apps, these 30-44 year old women would not generate much interest. They'd also have to work hard in going to real world events to generate the prospects they would get.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The brutally honest answer, I think, is that she rejects most of the people here almost immediately.
Nice observation. But we can read and gather knowledge, then decide if apply it or not.
The cool thing it's to understand better how woman behave, and what we could do to keep ourself manly.
I saw many mens waking up after they divorced toxic LTR or marriages