Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

penis enlargement exercise video

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to do the penis enlargement exercises namely: warm up, PC squeeze, penis stretch, the roll, milking and warm down. There are tons of website describing what to do and how to do it.

But I am looking for some video or graphical examples along of these exercises which will help me to understand the procedures better.

TIA.

blabla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have something like a 1 inch **** or something similar, there is no good reason to try to extend your penis. Its not worth the effort!

And that action love guy looks kooky. He says do this, do that because of xyz unexplained jargon piece and it all seems like psuedoscience. Where is the proof of all this?

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh - the guy that all the girls at my college want has a five inch ****. and rumour has it, he's the best shag most of them have ever had.

as long as your bigger than your middle finger, I dont think they'll be THAT much of a problem in the sack. A man isnt measured by the size of his c0ck, a man is measured by the size of his balls.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no matter how much yall try to kid yourselves , girls do care about penis size...maybe not teenage girls bc most have not had many sex partners, although many have....but girls who are experienced, and it doesnt have to mean shes a *****, will appriciate much much much more a bigger penis, that sometimes thats the only thing theyre after... blabla said that unless youre 1 inch theres no reason to try to extend your penis cause is not worth it....wel actually unless youre 8 inches is always worth the effort to try to get bigger

if you ask a girl if penis size matters to her? shell probably say no....but do they ever say what they really want....if you ask a girl what kinda guy do you like?shell probably say "i want a nice, sweet, caring, and honest man" ......ya right..... and yall know it

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
my view on it is
it doesnt 'really' matter, its not necessity....but
they like it more, obviously girls like them, so why wouldnt they want it to be bigger (not too big).

a guy likes big boobs, but if the girl doesnt have huge ones its ok. ya know