Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Needs a help to improve my texting game

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my old female friends from college has contacted me. What are some texting games I can play to attract and seduce her?

Reaction score
text with intent, every message you send should convey something that can bring you closer(obviously don’t divulge your life’s story and personal problems), be mysterious but playful, don’t be too available/needy. create some space for her to miss you. learn about non sexual compliments and don’t over do them, don’t take it personal when she doesn’t respond right away, show her that you have higher priorities than her, eg tell her you’re busy, at the gym, working, out with friends and you’ll text her when you’re free(even if you’re not, i suggest that you actually get busy though)

when you wanna get kinky stir her in that direction by setting the tone, don’t make too obvious though, be subtle but direct about it, don’t be her texting buddy, show her that you want her directly or she’ll friend zone you, make her feel like you’re really listening and you care but don’t try to solve any of her problems.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't open several threads to ask the same question. Would be a good beginning.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my old female friends from college has contacted me. What are some texting games I can play to attract and seduce her?
Here is your seduction bible technique that works like a space rocket:

Her: Hey you little handsome thing
You: Hey girl
Her: How are you
You: good and you?
Her: Doing awesome!
You: Let's go for a drink
Her: Sure what time?
You: at 9:00 PM Sharp at the A-Z place.
Her: See you there!

Magic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There are no games you can play.

You simply say "Hey, it's great to hear from you. We should grab a drink sometime and connect in person to catch up."

And see how she responds. If it's yes, green light. If it's no, you found out within one text that she isn't interested and it would have been the same response no matter how many weeks of "games" you tried to play.

No games are needed. Stop overcomplicating your life with women.