Need help from you gurus out there...

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi:

I have a terrible problem right now. I was dating this girl a few months ago, maybe some of you remember. Starman was one of the DJs that gave me good advice, anyway I'll get to the point: the thing is after I dated this girl and after I tried to play all her games acted AFCish also, I realized that I really liked her. we have so much things in common, i really had so much fun togheter and I felt the chemistry at is best (If you can call it that) but the thing is that she was ( or is) going thru a moment in her life that she doesn't know what she wants, anyway I'm not going to enter into details. After I took a few advices from the DJs from here and some of my firiends I stopped playing her games and stopped calling her (and visiting her). The problem I'm facing now is that all the girls that I've met after her I don't find them interesting, or I don't feel the chemistry... I know that I will never be with the first girl but I still in some way compare all the things that we have in common, all the chemistry and fun moments we had. I know that maybe I'm not giving the new women a chance but in some way I can't help feeling that I don't like them and that I won't have a good time with them.

If any of you have any ideas or have been trough anything like this please give me a hand...

tahnks...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you're meeting new women. Keep doing it and eventually you'll find one that you get on with. Maybe you need to expand your social life in a direction you find interesting, so you can meet more women with similar interests and values to you.

Also, you should look at what it is you don't like about the women you've met.

Try writing a list of all the things you definitely want in a woman, and all the things you definitely don't want.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This first girl matched what you're ultimately looking for. These other girls afterward are just little "glimpses" or "pieces" of what the first girl represented. Until you've grown enough from these "little" experiences, you probably won't get over the first girl. Oh and the first girl will be back (not physically, but the connection and who she was inside, to you) soon but you have some growing up to do before that happens. Hang in there and have fun during this down time.

-Blitz

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz, please explain a littel bit more this:

"Oh and the first girl will be back (not physically, but the connection and who she was inside, to you) soon but you have some growing up to do before that happens. Hang in there and have fun during this down time."

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you notice, ever since your first "crush" or first real girlfriend...in the first few meetings, that "magical" mushy feeling that we've all experienced. Even the "too cool" DJs who will never admit it. It almost feels like a fantasy to feel that good in the presence of one person. It feels, for a short time, that we are with the "girl of our dreams". You don't have to admit that here, because there are boneheads that will deny that to themselves and flame you for it; but nonetheless, it's the truth..

Now, eventually that tie dissolves and you guys break up for whatever reason. You'll eventually get over her and see her for who she really was. And NOT the girl that you thought she was...the fantasy "girl of your dreams". Later on, you'll meet another girl who rocks your world. That feeling with be THE SAME, if not STRONGER than the first time. It's as if you're meeting with the same girl again, just in a different body. Same feelings, same things happen.

This is going to go on and on, until you grow up enough, and grow strong enough to be READY for that ACTUAL real girl. It's a matter of time, and you'll go through girl after girl, but each one, even if it's just a littttttttle bit, will give you a glimpse of who she is.

-Blitz

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, Blitz

got it now... and your absolutley right. I remember that my last girlfriend I felt almost th exact thing. With this last girl it was a little stronger maybe, but because she is closer to what I look in a woman.

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

cheers

Mystic

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitx44z
If you notice, ever since your first "crush" or first real girlfriend...in the first few meetings, that "magical" mushy feeling that we've all experienced. Even the "too cool" DJs who will never admit it. It almost feels like a fantasy to feel that good in the presence of one person. It feels, for a short time, that we are with the "girl of our dreams". You don't have to admit that here, because there are boneheads that will deny that to themselves and flame you for it; but nonetheless, it's the truth..

Now, eventually that tie dissolves and you guys break up for whatever reason. You'll eventually get over her and see her for who she really was. And NOT the girl that you thought she was...the fantasy "girl of your dreams". Later on, you'll meet another girl who rocks your world. That feeling with be THE SAME, if not STRONGER than the first time. It's as if you're meeting with the same girl again, just in a different body. Same feelings, same things happen.

This is going to go on and on, until you grow up enough, and grow strong enough to be READY for that ACTUAL real girl. It's a matter of time, and you'll go through girl after girl, but each one, even if it's just a littttttttle bit, will give you a glimpse of who she is.
You know what blitz, you're amazing. You tell it like it is. You don't give bullsh!t answers; you go straight to what you want to say. I commend you on that. Impressed as always.

BTW, I wanna hear those audio files from your trip to LA. Everybody keeps hyping them up and I just gotta hear it.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Craftysir, I appreciate that : ). If you log into the lounge there is a thread where Joe is mailing CDs if you're interested. Just post your mailing address and he'll get you one.

Blitz

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FTOW. The number-one cure for one-itis.