Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Misinformation and The Male-Multiple Full-Body Orgasm (Lasting Hours)

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - I don't like to flame that often, but I've read a few articles on sex and I thought I'd comment on something. I'm a 24 yr young man in NYC and I do a lot of study on sexology. One thing that absolutely annoys me is that stunning amount of misinformation on sex for both men and women, these days especially men. So many websites and books are some of those that sends out messages on sex and frequently I see nonsense from so-called "experts". I mean, people should do their research! One of the important areas is that of the male orgasm. Most people tend to represent the male orgasm in a very bleak way as if it's a short spurt - just an ejaculation. All of this is misinformation and it annoys people like me who do work in this field and want people to have the right informtation. Since there is so much information on women's sexuality these days, we need more help for men to liberate them from the traditional attitudes - the "male-multiple full-body 3-hour orgasm" is a good place to start! (no this doesn't even invovle tantric squeeze techniques although those are useful also)

So here's the deal - not only can men have multiple-orgasms, men can have multiple-orgasms that last hours - regularly! Yeah! - no kidding! Even further - they can have multiple-orgasms without an erection, and even with spinal-cord injuries and paralysis. My average orgasms last at least an hour and I think we have too much mis-information regarding male sexuality. Anyways, if you don't believe me, check out this website - http://www.multiples.com
This guy has developed this technique for men to experience multiple-orgasms that go on for hours. I think websites like yourself should start advertising stuff like this, we need a lot more information on male-sexuality.

I get thoroughly annoyed when so-called sexperts publish books that have very poor research and completely misinform their audience, these days usually men. We need to start liberating male-sexuality from it's traditional standards - the male-multiple full-body orgasm is a good place to start. Men out there should be averaging orgasms lasting 30-40 mins - not seconds! Please start researching this and start informing your audience! Sorry if sound annoyed, but for people who do work in this field, it's very frustrating when pop-culture gives them the wrong information.

thanks,
kairos

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree trhat male sexuaity is given short shrift in popular culture, but I hate the fact that this is such a blatant plug for some guys stuff.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yepp I've trained my wankin to multiple orgasms several times, doesn't really make it any more fun though.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
I agree trhat male sexuaity is given short shrift in popular culture, but I hate the fact that this is such a blatant plug for some guys stuff.
For real.....

I think if you have sex enough, or even if you beat off enough, you will discover this great skill, sooner or later, regardless of what you read, or see, or hear.

That is the beauty of human males, and is indictive of our nature.... if we find something we like, we'll do it a lot, and we'll do it, and do it, an ddo it, until we can discover ways to do it more, and more..... of course some males are slower in development, and that's considered, but such as life, you only get what you put in.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
you piece of **** - this isn't my plug! i don't own that stuff, i used, that's all i can say!

kairos

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kairos, you have no class. And I bet if your sex life was as good as you make out, you wouldn't get riled up half as easily as that.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.....ok - I guess I did go off a little, anyways, here's the short of it - i've tried it, it works - try it, that's all i can say - now, there's no way to say it without sounding like a plug - i had to say like that because i've worked in this field and i saw a little bull****, mainly about men, so that kinda pissed me off....so there goes...kairos

btw - flaming doesn't mean people have no class, what we cannot yell at each other - c'mon :)

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
In case anyone has any doubt, this guy is pure BS. There are a few ways you can tell.

1) At first he says "I do a lot of study on sexology" but he can't name the university he studies at or any other specifics. Actual intellectuals don't normally go on these sorts of 'rants'. They do tend to respond to mis-information but they don't just post their knowledge on boards for no reason. Also, they tend to source their information better than some site that sells some garbage.

2) In his most recent post, he changes his story, now he's someone who's tried it. "Here's the short of it - i've tried it, it works - try it, that's all i can say". Which is inconsistent.

3) The message is a 'one size fits all' deal. He probably goes around and just posts the same message on all kinds of forums that have to do with sexuality. There is nothing in his post which indicates that he actually wrote it with the Don Juan website in mind, it could just as easily have been posted in anything.

4) He claims he has no stake in the company. I'm not sure why we should believe him.

-----------
And finally his claim is just rediculous. Evolution has designed humans, and men to enjoy sex in a certain way. The reason why men have a short orgasm is because any ancestors of ours that had long orgasms had less sex and didn't procreate as much. Because of this evolution has made sex more intence, but also much shorter.

I havn't gone to the site he's plugging, but I'm sure there are scientific errors once you get there.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you can have multiple orgasms too, for just $19.95 :rolleyes:

Kairos work on your salesmanship! The key is to discuss you product, and get people interested without sounding like you're doing a commercial.

Reaction score
Next time put a disclaimer on top that reads...

"This is a paid Commercial advertisement" :)

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....... For twenty bucks i can buy a ***** and have multiple orgasms all night!:p