Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I very girl is a dirty slvt who loves sex. Just not for you.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me every girl is a dirty little soft inside you she’s just not showing that side to YOU but she is showing it or willing it to show it to the right guy. In my journey with game I seem to pull it out of the 6s and thought the 9s and 10s are more “classy” and sophisticated. Nope. I just couldn’t make them want to do it with me. The better I got as a man the more direct and sexual I can be with the hotter girls and the more they show that side and it occurred to me every girl is like this but to different guys. And anytime I try to be “cute” or get to “know the girl” because I think she’s too hot to act like that I have to stop and remind myself she’s willing to act dirty for the right guy so focus on just being that dude and bringing that side out of her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its in the vast majority of them without shadow of a doubt

I've met and been with enough women to know that if that sexual chemistry is there literally anything is possible

The issue is your not going to have that chemistry with every girl you meet , you can try and force it but then your off down another rabbit hole

I can usually tell in a woman's face wether shes going to be a freak for me or its just not going to happen

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its in the vast majority of them without shadow of a doubt

I've met and been with enough women to know that if that sexual chemistry is there literally anything is possible

The issue is your not going to have that chemistry with every girl you meet , you can try and force it but then your off down another rabbit hole

I can usually tell in a woman's face wether shes going to be a freak for me or its just not going to happen
True most women know if they would fvck you in 3 seconds and it’s hard to change a woman’s mind and not even worhh to it

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True most women know if they would fvck you in 3 seconds and it’s hard to change a woman’s mind and not even worhh to it
Why would I need to change their mind if they want to have sex with me? I'm not available most of the time, but I don't mind them lusting after me. As long as they don't sleep on my doorstep, that behaviour doesn't go down well with the neighbours.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I need to change their mind
I really appreciate your default assumption here.

" most women know if they would fvck you in 3 seconds and it’s hard to change a woman’s mind "
You: why would I talk them out of it?