Humble Field report: c0ckblocked again

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I entered the bar. Befriended some guy. He went after some chick I was left standing and searching for some chick. Two chicks with male friend started to dance next to me. One was constantly looking at me and opening her body language to me. I was not that much into her so I did not ask her to dance. After a while I decided that I look like a looser standing alone and I begin to be in my head. I extended the hand. She took it and we started to dance. She started to escalate on me. She started to grind and after a while put her forhead on my nose few times -- I was breaking raport from time to time. Then she put her hips so close to my hips pressing my half erect d1ck to her thigh. After a while I started to touch her booty, hips and side of the body. I did not wanted to touch boobs to quickly so I only came close with my hands. She was still grinding. We did not say single word at all. Her friend came after 15minutes and said "That is enough, lets go drink booze". They went -- I think she was hesitating and was dragged with them. I did not know what to say and how to save the situation. I am quite sure it would end up with sex or at least heavy make out and I am stupid I did not try to kiss her.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am stupid I did not try to kiss her.
This is a big thing.

I have noticed the last few times I have been out that women don't have much patience when they are already bothering to pay you attention. I had at least two or three women last just walk away because I wasn't acting on their advances in the bar. I saw one of them later with some dork-looking guy.

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and go in for it. She clearly wasn't going to reject you at that point. Even if it was just a kiss, it's good for the confidence boost.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez why don't you guys read the classics anymore. As soon as a girl shows any sexual interest you go into a make out session and then you move her to isolate her to get her away from the cok blocks. Even moving her to a different part of the same bar establishes compliance. It's used to be pretty easy to get girls to go somewhere else for a drink or a coffee or ice cream or whatever. But I guess that's harder now with all the psycho crime show's on the TV every night