Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to pick attractive glasses/sunglasses?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I typically wear contacts when going out, but I have glasses for around the house, and would like to revamp my sunglasses to something that's Ecuador attractive.

I've always found it difficult to pick frames that are attractive, maybe I'm not alone in that.

Anyone know of a guide or some tools or something to help select frames? I imagine it has something to do with facial shape and/or wardrobe.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s simple go to sunglass hut and have one of the cute young female sales people help you find a good look. Then go online and order it for 50% less.

Or ask her to coffee on her break.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunglasses have certain 'vibes', which is why I wear different sunglasses. What vibe do you want to give?
Martyn Klook looking serengeti drivers Dam 30 08 23 by tc.captivated.jpg
Vintage Serengeti drivers

Martyn DLX Gatsby .jpeg
Vintage Bausch & Lomb Ray-Ban 'Gatsby DLX'

Martyn Klook Zwartgoud leather newsboy Typewriter Persol.jpeg
Persol 'Typewriter Edition'

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What vibe do you want to give?
That's a difficult question to answer.
Something that helps me look like more than a meathead (read: intellectual without the douchy vibes), and less serious than my face usually is.

I've got a few ideas, I'll have to test them out as @Pierce Manhammer mentioned.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that helps me look like more than a meathead (read: intellectual without the douchy vibes), and less serious than my face usually is.
There are websites where you can upload your photo and try different glasses / sunglasses virtually, so you can see what it looks like.