Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High SMV Males???

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like that bad breath would be a hard thing to overlook.
I once met a girl in a bar in Mexico.

We went for a walk outside on the beach and made out.

She was DTF but her breath was horrid.

Dealbreaker.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a guy that owns an impressive hotel chain, a high end restaurant/bar chain, and a professional sports team. He flys in his own corporate jet. The guy is obese but tall so he wears it well enough. He is very social and does well in conversation with the opposite sex. He also has chronic bad breath! lol. He has pursued this girl many times and gotten nowhere with her. She's a solid 8. He tries the same with other women and fails.

Whats my point?

You can have all the money and status yet be a fat azz with bad breath and you will still struggle to get women. This man struggles to find a woman to date.

This guy could likely fix two things that aren't hard to improve and his dating options would change drastically.

The basics matter, get those addressed first before you pursue attractive women.
I agree that the basics matter. It is terrible that a guy who is that financially successful struggles to get laid.

I once met a girl in a bar in Mexico.

We went for a walk outside on the beach and made out.

She was DTF but her breath was horrid.

Dealbreaker.
I have had a similar thing happen. In the United States, I met a woman from a Latin American country. She didn't move to the USA until her early 20s. She had horrible breath when I began kissing her. It was also a dealbreaker for me.