Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who hit their stride with women, dating, and game after 30, what is your story?

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in better shape, better looking, more personable and more seasoned than the guys their own age.

Theres a lot of mass assumptions made in this thread and I can't say I am particularly impressed by any of them

Yea look height / status / money / power of course all these things help

We know full well women will act according to how they FEEL you can make her FEEL things without any of the physical things mentioned above

True Masculinity / confidence sprinkled with a little humour are all you REALLY need to get into bed with women

they are far far too irrational to be heavily swayed by the above
I've hit on a lot of girls over the past decade: and no amount of demonstrated "masculinity", confidence, humor, or personality that I demonstrated mattered if they weren't already attracted (and yes, since really getting into "game" and making dating a regular part of my life about 10 years ago -- I've worked hard to cultivate and grow all of these aforementioned qualities). It's also worth repeating that most of my targets have been entirely removed from social circle (where you have more time to develop a reputation and attraction with women in the periphery), as my focus has been girls at bars/night venues + online game (likely the hardest avenues to meet girls -- as you aren't able to leverage any type of preselection).

Without the aid of an objective observer or someone who really does well with chicks to actively give me feedback -- I feel I fall into an awkward middle ground / place of "game purgatory", where the following dynamic seems to hold true:

- I'm out of the league of average girls. Thus- they will often reject themselves, or will sleep with me only if we meet at the right time (they're horny, fresh out of a breakup, I'm their 'type', etc.). These will often fizzle out after a ONS (most of the since turning 30) or turn into a casual plate situation that dies due to me not being very invested.

- The higher end girls (i.e. stereotypically "hotter" + often in the yolo 18 - 25 range) aren't that interested: as I'm not the archetypal chad, insanely wealthy or have any kind of celebrity status/social media clout.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman this is a very good topic to a thread.

I can only speak from my personal experience, as I am in my 40s, but I date women much younger than me to women in their late 30s. But I think the perception is still the same if I am dealing with a 25 year old or a 38 year old.

This past weekend I hung out quite a bit with a 28 year old. Extremely fit, very attractive and lots of fun. We actually played some golf, I went with her and a couple of her friends to a dart tournament and went out drinking 2 nights. Funny thing is, she paid for nearly EVERYTHING. Smashed three times over the weekend.....

So.....I have some things to share that may help some guys out when it comes to dating in their 30s/40s, especially when it comes to dating younger women.

1.) You cant perceive your age difference as a weakness, because it is NOT. Over this past weekend, one of the friends of the chick I was with, that is 23 yrs old and absolute smokeshow, made a grandpa joke about my age. By the end of the night she was buying my drinks and talking to me non stop.....because I was intriguing....and she made the comment that she wished she could find someone like me who was a lot of fun but also mature. Granted the 28 year old I was with was also involved in the converastion, but women want a LEADER. Which brings me to #2.

2.) Look at MOST of the single guy choices that a 25-30 year old woman has in this day and age. A lot live in their parent's basement. They either have a dead end job or they owe their soul in financial aid for a college degree that wont get them very far. They have little life experience and still depend on mommy to take care of them. They are basically toddlers in a man body. Most of these millennials cant hold an in-person conversastion and are incels. They have no social calibration and act extremely out of place in a fun public setting.

Its no wonder why its not that hard for a decent looking guy in his late 30s and 40s can still bag younger women.

You just have to be thick skinned, outcome independent, DIRECT, playful yet have a strong frame. Be mysterious but also be clear. If you can do that, you are so far removed from the insecure, jealous and needy dudes talking to themselves in her inbox that youll feel like a breath of fresh air when she is with you.