Girl taking too much time

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this one girl for about 3 months. She's always telling me how I am the man of her life, and how she is very happy to know me, and that she want to SOMEDAY have a relationship with me... but I've waited this SOMEDAY for 2 months now, and she's still not ready... she says that she had her heart broken before, and now she wants to make sure she knows me perfectly... however she does kinda know me very well. So I don't know what to do, still wait? Or let her know that I have no time to waste? I really like her but sometimes I don't know what I should do, move on to another girl or stick to this one?
Anyone have some tips to give me?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, dude you remind me of myself and the exact situation I was in. Man, now I'm glad I learned my lesson. A girl that I had known before did the samething. She would heavily flirt with me tell me she wanted to marry me and even considered sex with me. BUT! for some reason she would never go out with me. Right now I have COMPLETELY nexted her and let me tell you it took me a while to actually completely erase her out of my. I look back and realize what mistakes I made (well there was more mistake in her part :rolleyes: ) First off I was too eager to go out with her, showing signs of desperation.. so right now you need to chill and don't even think about going out with her. Patience is what you need right now, and actually she isn't really worth your time. Why would you want to go out with a person who HAS to be informed of why she HAS to love you. I dropped mine and life can't be more happier.

You have two choices, get this chick over with and enjoy life right now by NEXTING her COMPLETELY.. OR take that chance and stay with her.. I believe you do have a chance of going out with her but you need to see her more as a friend then a lover. Believe me she will tell you when she wants you. Remember PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE.. oh and read a tip on this site called Confident Persistence.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be Patient

I was in the same situation and I was patient and played the DJness and it got me my relationship that i've had for three years even though as some of you all know that relationship has hit the fan. ~Zappa

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
NEXT

Next her ,you are obviously in it more for the sex,so why torture yourself? Just next her.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PEACEDJ, the "see her more like a friend" thing makes a lot of sense. That's what I should do, picture her like a friend and not a gf. And hahahha, me too i have anger and signs of desperation... However right now I'm flirting with other girls and try to not think about her, it makes me feel better, if ever I find a better girl she will realize the mistake she made.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go f&*k 10 other chicks and then come back and tell us if you really still want her.

If you do, then tell this chick all the glory details about what you did to these 10 other chicks under the pretence of being "friends" with her. (Chicks do this to us all the time - when you are their GIRLY friend). Then turn up to mutual friends' parties with the chick you are currently seeing, and make sure YOU and your current chick are having fun.

Do this for about a month, and she will be throwing panties at your balcony.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes your attention.

You don't get her wet, though (yeah, blunt...)

But she likes your attention. She's stringing you along---she keeps getting attention and validation from you, and you get no GF, no dates, no sex.

She's good. She's doing what is natural.

I think you need to eject. And read the bible--this is one of those softball pitches...too easy to hit.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She Takes Her Time--You Take Yours

don't wait on forever. Time to see other people--but don't next her just yet. Give it 3 or 4 more weeks.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn the game round

Change your perspective - she's no longer a realistic prospect for you, she's just a friend. She's proved that with her actions (never mind what she said, it's irrelevant).

Now you see her as a friend, tell her you're really glad she didn't jump into a relationship with you because now you've become great friends, and it's much better this way. Act really happy that she's your friend, and start thinking about/dating other women. And tell her about them.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at my work who was home from college, but was going back in Sept. Here are the facts.

- Met a girl in May

- Had sex with her in two weeks

- Told her I like her but knew it
wouldn't go anywhere because she's going to school

- She assured me everything is ok and that I should let go

- She told me she loved me in mid-July

- Spent $600 bucks on me for my b-day

- Denied me of a relationship when I asked her

- Talked to me about getting engaged, and marriage

- "thanked god everyday for placing me in her life"

- Said we'll keep in touch and keep things going

- Left August 26th for school

- Disconnected her phone number

- I haven't heard from her since.

Dude, do you see. Nothing good comes out of it from there. When a girl is into you, I mean TRUELY into you, she can't NOT get into a relationship with you. She gets love blind. That girl above said every possible thing a girl could say to me to convince me she was for real, but that one part was missing. I'll never figure it out. Just trust me. Don't learn the hard way, I already did for you.

-Blitz

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
considering you two are not dating the just go out with other chicks and keep her around till u find someone else. if she confronts u about playing her then be like well i wanted a relationship with you. However, u didnt feel the same and frankly a relationship must work both ways. So until you are ready to be mine, I will be out looking for someone who is sure they want to be with me. Either shell get with u or not. If she doesnt want to get with you then next her.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya im nexting her right now, but keeping her around, im flirting other girls WITHOUT her knowing (should I let her know??) ...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. That's too obvious and clumsy and she'll read it as a pathetic attempt to manipulate her.

Just do it. Your sense of self worth and ease and confidence will go up. She will notice it, or smell it, or whatever they do--somehow they know.

Just do it. The rest takes care of itself.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment she is no longer #1 on your list is the moment you find out if you ever had a chance to be #1 on her list. Kind of ironic isn't it?

Find a new girl to waste your attention on, then the girl in question will be desperate for her fix. If she wakes the **** up and gives you another chance, then take her all the way. If she just starts playing the games again, then forget her.