Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends with benefits (I'm from Germany idk if that is the right description)

Maximus002

Reaction score
Hey guys. I wondered if I need a certain quantity of experience to be successful with friends with benefits. Cause I don't want to be exclusive again

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need is to disengage sex from relationships.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys. I wondered if I need a certain quantity of experience to be successful with friends with benefits. Cause I don't want to be exclusive again
None at all is required. Marriage is little more than friends with benefits that's been recognized by the state, and 17 year olds who've never dated anyone but the person their marrying enter into such contracts all the time

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None at all is required.
I disagree. It takes some skill to maintain a woman's emotions to give her "all the feelz" to keep her attracted. It takes some discipline and knowledge of weight training to build a physique to get her physically attracted enough. If she's physically attracted enough, she'll give a man more leeway on behaviors. This is the whole "women make rules for betas but break rules for alphas thing". Knowledge of sexual techniques that will make it more likely she achieves orgasms will also help with this.

Marriage is little more than friends with benefits that's been recognized by the state, and 17 year olds who've never dated anyone but the person their marrying enter into such contracts all the time
I see your point on this. Many men enter into marriage because they like the way the woman looks and want to keep her having sex with him. They feel like they need to do this because women control the access to sex.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Escalate, dont give exclusivity, rinse & repeat with another girl

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
None at all is required. Marriage is little more than friends with benefits that's been recognized by the state, and 17 year olds who've never dated anyone but the person their marrying enter into such contracts all the time
You have to be extremely immature to believe that.