Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fresh from Fresh & Fit got someone pregnant, leaked texts and audio. Fvcking moron

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All levity aside, take a look at

Much of that's not much different from the apprehensions and frustrations which are at the forefront of our cultural conversations today
I will check it out.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We cannot simultaneously espouse the “bang b’s” mentality by otherwise uncommitted lotharios and try to save society at the same time. Takes some serious mental gymnastics to pull that off and the result is still oxymoronic.
I have to say you do have a point.

But

Modern dating embodies much, much more than just "running through 304,s".

At some point a generation of men needs to stand up who care about more than just " running through 304,s", and personally Ive reached a stage where I start to care and worry more about my offspring than about my own pleasures.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
We cannot simultaneously espouse the “bang b’s” mentality by otherwise uncommitted lotharios and try to save society at the same time. Takes some serious mental gymnastics to pull that off and the result is still oxymoronic.
Yep; The Church Of The Red Pill and much of The Manosphere more generally have gotten astonishingly self-important

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A surprising reaction, from someone who has David Berkowitz as his avatar
Know your meme: Pablo Escobar

David Berkowitz, not pictured here, killed women in New York City in the 70’s

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Daisy reveals all:
Ouch, the way she can hardly talk her bad English through her botox face and pumped up lips.
Bottom of the barrel.
No way I'm going to waste time listen to two and a half hours of that whine.

Give us a summary, please?