Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Free Stuff vs Free Time

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to propose a scenario here. If you were in a situation where money wasn't a major factoring issue, what would you choose?

1) Free Stuff.
You get an unlimited supply of free items (clothing, appliances, etc) regardless of whether you need them or not. You have the option to sell the items you don't want to make extra money. You still need to have a regular job and deal with all your free items. Free time isn't always easy to come by for your hobbies or relaxing.

2) Free Time
Your money has to pay for items you need or want, so your overall spare cash is reduced. However, you have every single day of your life to do whatever you want. You can indulge in your existing hobbies and take up new ones if you like, but your budget for buying both necessities and supplies for your hobbies is very limited.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your money has to pay for items you need or want, so your overall spare cash is reduced. However, you have every single day of your life to do whatever you want. You can indulge in your existing hobbies and take up new ones if you like, but your budget for buying both necessities and supplies for your hobbies is very limited.
Welcome to my life. I don't get much 'free stuff', but my time is pretty much my own.

Luckily, my hobbies are not that expensive after the basic expenditures. I've been training in the same kendo uniform with the same sword for over three decades. I do my own typewriter maintenance and costs for ink ribbons and sundries are less than 50 euro per year. The vintage items I buy always make a tidy profit on selling. As an artist I'm often invited to parties, no need for tickets.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is always a factoring issue. I have all the streaming services but little to no time to watch anything. I bought movies that came out as soon as they were digitally released and only managed to watch the first 20-45 min and watch those same movies pop up on the streaming services I am paying monthly for. This is what happens when you have allot of stuff but not enough time.

There are probably a few great movies I am itching to see but have no time. Like it being on a watchlist is a vague promise it will eventually be watched. In practise, 99% of the movies that I do end up watching are because their licensing agreement are about to expire and they are about to be removed and I cant find it is being adopted by another streaming service.

Welcome to the nightmare of having no time to enjoyna hobby where you have too much stuff and options.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the movie "Gone With The Wind" there is a sundial clock at the Wilkes Plantation that has a quote written on it that reads "Do Not Squander Time, That Is The Stuff Life Is Made Of"

So yeah, Time. Absolutely!
Stuff never last, Time is everlasting.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Free time. Time is our only true currency.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Free time

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the price limit on free stuff?

I have little use for things, but I wouldn't mind a free 60 foot yacht.