Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Last night - Condom Broke!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, last night was my manager's going away party. My friend has been seeing this one girl who just started as a shot girl at one of the nicer strip clubs in our city, so we hung out there for a while and watched the girls on stage. After a while, a girl I'd started talking to right after I first read the DJB texts me and wants to know what I'm up to. It turns into my friend bringing me back to my car, and me going to pick her up then us coming back to my house. I should regress... when we were sending txt's back and forth, I sent one like "Hey I'm coming to see you after I leave here". Hers came back "thats okay but no sex, deal?" (We hadn't seen each other for about a month and she wanted time to "get used to being around me" again.) I said deal, and got her.

Back at my house, we ended up just laying on the bed talking - I tipsy, her being sober - and after a while, it gets pretty hot and heavy. I knew that she wasn't going to want sex, so I'd have to make her get to the point where she would go back on what she said and let me in... so we fooled around for about 20 minutes - her shirt coming off in the process, then us grinding for a little... I take out a certain bit (by the way, she had on a very short skirt) and rubbing it along.. then I ask her if she's sure she doesn't want to - she says yes... so we continue doing the same as we've been doing for another 10 minutes.. I slide a finger along, and she's definitely responding well - so I tell her that I don't need sex - and that I'm not going to until she asks me to... She's so worked up by that point that she can't say no, and goes along with my suggestion - literally begging me to **** her. So much for "no sex"...

Well, I put on protection, and off we go. After it's over and done (of course, I came inside her) I pull out and look down to take the thing off. That's when I realize that the head had burst. Either it's because she was too tiny/tight (4'11", 91 lbs") or I was too big (not to brag or anything.. I'm 8"ish, but I think it was probably a combination of the two...)

So, we both sit there stunned. We agree to get the morning after pill - as I'm 21 and she's 17 (legal in Louisiana!) we both aren't anywhere near ready for a kid. I'm having trouble getting to sleep - that sobered me up completely - and finally do nap for about 3 hours before waking up at 9 to go to the doctors. Well, they won't prescribe anything to me if it's not me that's going to take the medication, so I'm screwed. I call a few friends, and one of them has a girlfriend who's had this happen to her (with him) on a few occasions. With his advice, I get the chick and we go to the planned parenthood clinic, where she fills out some paperwork, gives them $75 (which I gave her) and gets the pills. I'd rather pay 75 bucks than have a kid at this point in my life...

So, that's my story. Don't know why I posted it, but it got it off my shoulders for a second at least. Maybe you all can learn something from it... I know I did. She told me to buy Trojan Magnums next time instead of Supra's. :rolleyes:

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those f*ckers ALWAYS break. I know it's not real practical, but spermicidal jelly works very well in case a condom breaks. Kinda hard to have unless you carry it around in your pocket, lol.

Some condoms are lubed with Nonoxinal-9, and that's pretty effective as well. At least you don't have (likely) anything to worry about. The Morning After Pill is about 95% effective.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Supra's?

LOL that is the kind of car I have. Those jimmy's come Turbocharged?

See you got some no name jimmy. Never had a problem with a trojan breaking (thin) unless the girl is not wet, which is rare for me.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the Trojans myself, never had a problem, I don't like other brands....tried and true. :D

Hah, the one time we said 'no sex' that day.......didn't work out.
She pulled my pants down. Jeez, women..... :D

DJ Supra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TurboLover
Supra's?

LOL that is the kind of car I have. Those jimmy's come Turbocharged?

See you got some no name jimmy. Never had a problem with a trojan breaking (thin) unless the girl is not wet, which is rare for me.
LOL.. i have a supra too.

But atleast you did the smart with with the morning after pill. That girl is tiny ! how in the hell did you penitrate? Either she's loose as hell or she was screaming like crazy.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukc man, this happened to me once also. Man, its a scary thought, I was only 19 at the time.

4'11", 91lbs, WTF? DUDE, that is like the smallest chick I have ever heard of.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations to you man! :)
It's good to hear you managed it well.
I have gone through these kinds of scare sh´t too. I had intercouse without condom with my ex many times and i never learned until she started to "think" she had the sympthoms but it was nothing at the end... :rolleyes: Now i always make sure to have some durex at hand, or whatever but just keep them. Eventually some will break but it is rare.
Good luck man!! :)

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's crap when they break isn't it. I usually pull out just before the final strokes, to check it's still intact (you can do this while changing position) then if it's ok you can just go back in. If you're really worried get those ultra strong condoms, although they do feel like you have a wellington boot on your knob.