Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even mild autism is a killer to a man's attractiveness

Reaction score
yeah this is a mindset i have had for years now, i like to think that women are the only gender that are owed a relationship, but men are not, or another way to put it, women simply by default are good with men for just existing, but men however, its an option or choice, voluntary, if they want to become good or better with women, men can choose if they want to become better with women or not, women have no choice but to become good with men.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mildly autistic woman is not going to have too many problems finding dates, attracting men, and even getting boyfriends. She might have trouble maintaining relationships, but that's a different story.

A more severely autistic female might have verbal communication troubles. Verbal communication troubles will affect her daily life. It affects her employment, her sociability, and many other things.
Are you speaking from personal experience or theorizing?? cause I can tell you from personal experience even a hot woman with mild autism will have a tough time dating men, they have difficulty connecting emotionally sometimes if they come of as erratic cause they cant express themselves, and if there is booze forget about it. also men will stay away even below their standards will stay away cause they come of batshyt crazy.

People really need to understand it's not always easier for women as they think it is

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, another reminder that, the game has never been and never will be fair, its something that needs to be psychologically drilled into our brains, minds, as soon as we start puberty, society and people need to address it early on so that way people can be more mentally and emotionally healthy.

I know i'm in good company in which tons of people agree with me, that is, social ineptness or social awkwardness is unfortuneately seen or viewed as creepy, weird, uncomfortable in men, even when men have good intentions and never wanted to hurt anyone. The reverse is not true, social awkwardness and social ineptness can be seen as cute or adorable in women, or just people won't care as in they will not be offended.

the woman you described, a man like that will definetley struggle to get girlfriends, as long as inequality exists in courtship, then that will always be the case.
Serious advice - try writing shorter sentences, it will help with women. You don't want long pontifications to be your second nature or you'll be fighting the urge to communicate that way every time you interact with a female. Small talk is your friend, and that means shorter sentences.

Reaction score
Are you speaking from personal experience or theorizing?? cause I can tell you from personal experience even a hot woman with mild autism will have a tough time dating men, they have difficulty connecting emotionally sometimes if they come of as erratic cause they cant express themselves, and if there is booze forget about it. also men will stay away even below their standards will stay away cause they come of batshyt crazy.

People really need to understand it's not always easier for women as they think it is
the reason why a lot of people think a woman with mild autism will have an easier time is due to how for all time, women have always been on the receiving end of sexual attention.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason why a lot of people think a woman with mild autism will have an easier time is due to how for all time, women have always been on the receiving end of sexual attention.
True but as someone who has seen a hot high-functioning autistic woman, I have seen firsthand how people avoid her like a pariah(even her own family) the oversharing, the weird ticks, the inappropriate conversations, the manipulation etc. it Unlike other hot women who can hide their manipulation tactics initially she can't, after 5-minute convo most men would run the other way because the person is just to much. Can she get sex? sure but you would have to be a desperate guy to deal with that ****

Reaction score
True but as someone who has seen a hot high-functioning autistic woman, I have seen firsthand how people avoid her like a pariah(even her own family) the oversharing, the weird ticks, the inappropriate conversations, the manipulation etc. it Unlike other hot women who can hide their manipulation tactics initially she can't, after 5-minute convo most men would run the other way because the person is just to much. Can she get sex? sure but you would have to be a desperate guy to deal with that ****
so my guess is, many of these women are mainly still able to get casual sex, hook ups only, but a long-term committed relationship is a different story though

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand, from watching the video the guy seems pretty normal.

How can you tell he has autism?

Yea he sounds sad and a bit monotone, but that's the nature of the content. I've never really understood what autism really was. Is it just some guy that spends too much time playing video games and because of that can't pick up on basic social clues?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand, from watching the video the guy seems pretty normal.

How can you tell he has autism?

Yea he sounds sad and a bit monotone, but that's the nature of the content. I've never really understood what autism really was. Is it just some guy that spends too much time playing video games and because of that can't pick up on basic social clues?
I wanted to touch on this too.
I can relate to this guy. I don't have autism but mild OCD and depression.

I'm no virgin (count is 15) but most of my relationships have lasted 4 to 8 weeks.

The closest to a LTR was with a coworker who I had never physically touched, but we sexted and had phone sex multiple times and communicated all day. She never was my GF, but felt like it. This went on for a year.

I'm 47 and completely embarrassed by my lack of LTR.

One of my good friends is 45 and has undiagnosed ADHD. He hasn't really had a LTR either.

We're both tall, fit, and relatively attractive guys.
So what is it about you/your condition that makes LTR's so hard? You presumably don't have a problem attracting/banging girls

Similarly with your ADHD friend - what do you think the actual issue is? Can he also attract girls and also isn't a virgin?

LIke the other poster says, i'm just a bit confused about what exactly is the struggle. Is it that they come across as 'weird'? (the guy in the vid doesn't seem that 'weird' to me. I know a lot of people who seem much weirder who get laid lots and also have relationships but then maybe there are different types of 'weird').

But then if that was the case, how are you and your adhd friend getting girls in the first place? The girls see you are 'normal' at first, sleep with you, and then decide you're 'weird'?

I'm probably a bit naive to this stuff but am curious.

I've only had very few proper girlfriends too, but in my case it's honestly out of choice rather than anything else. I'm a one-night stand hunter, tbh! Fairly high lay count. I just love going out and banging teenagers half my age, and then finding the next one! But I like my own company. I hate obligation. Commitment. And lots of things that come with having a girlfriend so choose to be single, despite me being fairly neurotypical with no known mental issues and a decent chunk of girls I bang implying that they want me as a BF

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanted to touch on this too.

So what is it about you/your condition that makes LTR's so hard? You presumably don't have a problem attracting/banging girls

Similarly with your ADHD friend - what do you think the actual issue is? Can he also attract girls and also isn't a virgin?

LIke the other poster says, i'm just a bit confused about what exactly is the struggle. Is it that they come across as 'weird'? (the guy in the vid doesn't seem that 'weird' to me. I know a lot of people who seem much weirder who get laid lots and also have relationships but then maybe there are different types of 'weird').

But then if that was the case, how are you and your adhd friend getting girls in the first place? The girls see you are 'normal' at first, sleep with you, and then decide you're 'weird'?

I'm probably a bit naive to this stuff but am curious.

I've only had very few proper girlfriends too, but in my case it's honestly out of choice rather than anything else. I'm a one-night stand hunter, tbh! Fairly high lay count. I just love going out and banging teenagers half my age, and then finding the next one! But I like my own company. I hate obligation. Commitment. And lots of things that come with having a girlfriend so choose to be single, despite me being fairly neurotypical with no known mental issues and a decent chunk of girls I bang implying that they want me as a BF
yeah, reminds me, i remember on reddit, a guy in his early 30s, he mentioned that he was a virgin, but he had a girlfriend but they never had sex because she was a virgin too and she never felt ready for sex, but they did plenty of other physical stuff though, plenty of kissing, cuddling/making out, which reminds me, a lot of people have the mindset that a relationship without sex is just a friendship.

Reaction score
overall, becoming a wizard is quite common for men with autism. Its long been a sarcastic mindset of mine, i believe there is a lot of truth to it, a mans social skills impact his ability to attract men, to get a girlfriend, to get laid, a lot more than the other way around.