Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional Intelligence

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A thread that is not talked about enough and a lot of men fail at it due to the fact that we are in an era where communication skills are rapidly declining not just in women but men as well

Something that has helped my EI is just to listen, even if you don't wanna hear a woman rant and ramble just STFU and listen. Women telling on themselves is so true the problem is most men don't listen. You should always be the one doing more listening and less talking, study people it will help your communication tremendously

Also empathy is important yes I know you don't wanna hear her sob stories about her ex-husband cheating on her or boyfriend beating her but having empathy goes a long way. I use to have more of that when I was younger but a lot of men who can't connect with women on an emotional level. You have to ask yourself do you have empathy for them? there a lot of guys who learn or do game that have selfish or even psychopathic tendencies but that's another topic for another thread

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah I just got off the phone with a squeeze and she rambled for 1:42, if she wasn’t so fine I wouldn’t have even been on for a minute.

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave…

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“the problem is most men don’t listen”

Very true. This includes most of my good friends.
Blows my mind, took me a long a$$ time to figure out but once you listen and make a woman comfortable with no judgement she will tell you her deepest/darkest secrets. Most men ain't ready for that action though

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
empathy is important yes I know you don't wanna hear her sob stories about her ex-husband cheating on her or boyfriend beating her but having empathy goes a long way.
A cheat code for acting empathetic - even when you aren't - is to think back on a time where you felt like they do, and react accordingly.

Works on men and women.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blows my mind, took me a long a$$ time to figure out but once you listen and make a woman comfortable with no judgement she will tell you her deepest/darkest secrets. Most men ain't ready for that action though
If they are anything like the ones ive heard most men aren't going to want to hear them

there's nothing particularly exciting or enlightening hearing about how she got fvcked by 4 dudes in her university room one night and really enjoyed it

A chick I slept with a couple of weekends back told me she had done DP ( 2 d1cks at once )

it didn't do a lot for me

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

If she can't openly share wth a man she cannot emotionally connect with him. Seduction is rooted in understanding her emotional needs. This requires listening to gain understanding.

That is different than listening whilst impatiently waiting to speak. In listening to make your own point you will miss much of what she is saying because your brain is focused on what you plan to say rather than what she is saying. You'll miss opportunities to understand her and what her needs are - you'll miss the roadmap to seduction.

This is why PUA artists always say she should do most of the talking on a date. It's not so you the man remain mysterious. That's an element but it's not as important as learning about her, your target or prey.

The more you listen to understand the more seduction tools you have in your toolbox.

But most men overlook the value of listening to understand and that is one reason why men who are charming and successful with women are relatively rare (and sought after by said women.)

I know how to listen to men. It is one of the things men find deeply irrestistable about me. They feel seen and understood. It leads to men falling in love because they feel an emotional connection.

Listening is a tremendous skill. It is also something great leaders do often and well.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And you'll never run out of things to talk about because they give you like 3-4 segues into different topics you can ask them about or talk about every exchange...but most men are too busy thinking about the next thing they want to say instead of actively listening.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the keyword. Listen without judging. If you show the slightest negativity about their 'confessions', they will clam up.