Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs, Alcohol, Sugar Baby, Stripper, A-list Actors

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is as crazy as it gets. This girl has been there done it all. Rich men, yachts, all bills paid, free apartments, etc.

And what a great actor. But listen carefully and you will pick up on her lies. She talks non stop for 1.5hrs and and her story changes a bit. You can also see the sound and cadence of her voice changes when she tells a lie.

I can't help but notice the lack of emotion, guilt, shame, etc. This girl is highly dangerous. I've never dated one this bad, but recognized some of the same characteristics. Their storries are basically the same, starts in childhood.

I read thru the comments while she rambled and was amazed people think everything she said was 100% honest.

There are also a bunch of other videos covering sex, cheating, polygamy, cucks, etc on the Soft White Underbelly channel. Very interesting to hear the stories.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read thru the comments while she rambled and was amazed people think everything she said was 100% honest.
Mainly because guys tend to be ignorant and women gullible. I talk with these women all the time and their stories are all the same.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is as crazy as it gets. This girl has been there done it all. Rich men, yachts, all bills paid, free apartments, etc.

And what a great actor. But listen carefully and you will pick up on her lies. She talks non stop for 1.5hrs and and her story changes a bit. You can also see the sound and cadence of her voice changes when she tells a lie.

I can't help but notice the lack of emotion, guilt, shame, etc. This girl is highly dangerous. I've never dated one this bad, but recognized some of the same characteristics. Their storries are basically the same, starts in childhood.

There are also a bunch of other videos covering sex, cheating, polygamy, cucks, etc on the Soft White Underbelly channel. Very interesting to hear the stories.

1.5h of listening to her crap, no thanks.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe a single word that's coming out of her mouth. She's clearly telling a tale. It seems most of the people this guy interviews either make sh!t up or heavily embellish it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems most of the people this guy interviews either make sh!t up or heavily embellish it.
You ever talk to a homeless person at length? those dudes spin some tall tales. I doubt they are lying on purpose or even knowingly.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever talk to a homeless person at length? those dudes spin some tall tales. I doubt they are lying on purpose or even knowingly.
I have a friend that has been an alcoholic for years. Occasionally he strings together his version of a story and it is nowhere near reality. He barely even realizes it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but over here most of the homeless people do have at least some mental issues. Many of them do not realise what they are saying. It's terribly sad.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I recommend you go to your high school reunion and don't envy the guys who got laid a lot in high school in college divorce rate is over 50% for a reason

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I recommend you go to your high school reunion and don't envy the guys who got laid a lot in high school in college divorce rate is over 50% for a reason
My high school was full of Brett Kavanaughs.