Do you think that women look at men that approach as at least being more masculine for approaching?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume she is not interested. But this sounds like some real AFC stuff. You expect her to step into her masculine, take the lead, initiate and meet a random guy on the train? In the movies - maybe, but the real world is different. You would have more luck "accidentally" spilling your coffee at her. (please don't, lol)
That was a pathetic attempt at trying to get approached. :rolleyes: You should stick with hanging out on your porch with Pokemon dolls, and hope some chick passing by is impressed by them.
Maybe I should scratch what I said earlier. I'm leaning towards the school of "gentlemen / quality men, don't approach women, only the jerk guys do."

At least in large racially segregated cities like Chicago. Here, I almost never seen White men approach White women. In Chicago beaches, you see a lot of Black men approaching Hispanic girls, and Hispanic men approaching White women.

If she gave me some signals or IOIs then I would approach her. For the White college girl sitting on the train.

Top Bottom