Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think men pursue single mommies because they want to be a savior, or that they settle for such because they can't attain childless chicks?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And the ones who are actively lactating might even allow their man an occasional suckle, like so

Hey there are women, who are in their 40’s, who are not pregnant and had their children 20years previous, who when suitably aroused, will, in fact lactate. Frankly, if they have nice cheechees, it can be super hot, especially if they freak out because it’s the first time they experienced it.

And a man who makes a woman’s body react that way for the first time, whatever it is, usually is her high score.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a certain age, the biggest red flag a woman can have is no kids. What most men don't seem to get.
I tend to agree. I've had much better flings and relationships with single mothers over 35 vs childless women of the same age. Women, especially beautiful young women tend to be extremely selfish because they can go through life with literally almost no accountability. Most of the world is handed to them on a plate. I think many women only become responsible adults after they have a child to care for. Women who have hundreds if not thousands of opportunities to have children, yet fail to accomplish their basic biological purpose usually have serious personality disorders.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Houston, so it's very easy to see a single mother or a woman with at least one kid.
In Texas, I don't think Houston is the city where single moms comprise the largest percentage of the population. Areas like Brownsville-McAllen, Laredo, and El Paso would have more single moms as a percentage of the population. There are likely a lot of younger Latina single moms in those areas.

Because Houston is a bigger city, there are likely a lot of 30+ career oriented childless women.

I'm in Dallas and I rarely encounter single moms on my approach sessions. I think this is because I tend to do my approach sessions in areas where unmarried, childless people tend to live. If I looked on Bumble and Hinge closer to my age (late 30s-early 40s), I would likely encounter more single moms. Since I'm avoiding the swipe apps, I don't have to see single moms.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In Texas, I don't think Houston is the city where single moms comprise the largest percentage of the population. Areas like Brownsville-McAllen, Laredo, and El Paso would have more single moms as a percentage of the population. There are likely a lot of younger Latina single moms in those areas.

Because Houston is a bigger city, there are likely a lot of 30+ career oriented childless women.

I'm in Dallas and I rarely encounter single moms on my approach sessions. I think this is because I tend to do my approach sessions in areas where unmarried, childless people tend to live. If I looked on Bumble and Hinge closer to my age (late 30s-early 40s), I would likely encounter more single moms. Since I'm avoiding the swipe apps, I don't have to see single moms.
I'm in the Westchase District here and I'm seeing slim pickings so far.