Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Handle This Situation Correctly? When Plating Goes Wrong.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my general question remains though: if you are currently spinning several plates and somehow run into another plate, what's the best way to handle it?

- Do you just do your thing? (Not leave the venue and just be unapologetically you?)
- Do you address the other plate about it if they do the pull back?

Or is it just a let it be situation and see where the chips fall ?
Option 1. You are within your rights if she is a plate. You haven't done anything wrong. For all that girl knows you were with a cousin. If she wants to act like an a$$ that is up to her. Probably half the reason she blocked you was embarrassment.

I don't think you've lost anything here, in fact you got some early intel on how nutso she is and now she's out of your life which is a W. Like the old quote says, when people show you who they are, believe them the first time. I've made the mistake of letting sh*t slide and it only got worse.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer OP's question move on bro, this is one of the things seldom mentioned about plate spinning but if you play the game the L's come with it. If she blocked IME reaching with a different number or whatsapp ain't gonna make a damn difference just charge it to the game. It is what it is

2nd. I'm shocked that you live in Houston and ran into her in another situation. This is why it's always good to have an itinerary of what your plates are up to or date plates that live far from each other. For example, I live in a small town with less than 400K in the city yes the metro area is 4 million people but it's still a small town.

@jamesfromhouston
I honestly would never have the time or desire to juggle multiple women at the same time, I don't even know how you do this if you are a normal adult with other hobbies and interests, career, etc.
I agree with you as you get older your energy and time become more valuable for me I noticed it comes in waves(sometimes Im going on 3 different dates a week although that's not the norm compared to my 20s). I prefer to spin one plate at a time cause frankly that's all I have time for. In my 20s I would spin more but they didn't last long now that i'm older the last a bit longer. The problem is if you only have one then when it ends, you end up back to square one so I like to keep some girls in the tuck just in case or I go monk mode for months on end to focus on myself cause I noticed even one or two plates can be distracting from my purpose

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jamesfromhouston

Unless you live in a small city or insanely active in the dating market, I don't see why this should happen all that often lol. Maybe avoid places that other people you know, including women you are talking to, frequent regularly?
I've had it happen to me twice in an area of 8million people and it wasn't places I go to frequently.