Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Handle It Right?

Aime

Reaction score
After being dumped by this woman and declining her offer to remain friends, I initiated no contact, and it's been nearly three weeks. Today, she sent me a job post, but I choose not to respond. Did I handled this poorly or my decision was appropriate?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, she sent me a job post, but I choose not to respond. Did I handled this poorly or my decision was appropriate?
That depends on whether she sent you that 'job post' as a friend or an acquaintance. Even so, whatever your respons is, only she will decide whether she thinks you handled it well or poorly, but either doesn't mean anything unless you still care about her opinion.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being dumped by this woman and declining her offer to remain friends, I initiated no contact, and it's been nearly three weeks. Today, she sent me a job post, but I choose not to respond. Did I handled this poorly or my decision was appropriate?
Stop looking for people to tell you what to do in your life and how to live it.

Do what you want and learn, stop looking for dad in forums like this, don't ask strangers who don't know anything about your situation "did I do good daddy?"

I had to learn this too, do what you want and then learn.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A situation like this isn't no contact it's the end of the entire relationship

She doesn't respect you enough to give you any pu$$y

A man should only be friends with a woman if he decides to put her there for whatever reason

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the job fits apply for the job. You don’t have to tell her. If you get to the point where she would be eligible for a referral bonus you can mention her name to hiring manager. Don’t acknowledge her message though it’s likely bait. You did it right.