Crash 'n Burn Mission

ravenqr1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gettin' the idea that a lot of you guys need to go on what's called a Crash and Burn mission....because just like it's been said 30482304048 times on this forum, the fear of rejection is the primary thing that's holding you back, even if you don't know it / admit it. I am planning on going on one soon at the mall with a friend of mine...nice to do every once in awhile.

Don't know what a C 'n B is? Put simply, you take one of your days off from work, shower, get all pimped, dress your best, smell your best etc. etc. and go to a place with a lotta chics and just approach one after another askin' for numbers and such. The goal? Not necessarily to get as many numbers as possible, but to get REJECTED as many times as possible. It strengthens your stomach to rejection hardcore, and on top of that, it tends to remove that "Oh phuck she was THE ONE now i'll have to recover and gather my senses" feeling. Cuz once you get rejected by one of "them", you keep on going throughout the day and see that there really_is more of them...

When the day is done you will have come out of it with some new perspectives, and more than likely, a few (at least) phone numbers. Remember though, that C 'n B is a numbers game. Just approach approach approach....and get rejected
that's the point. Good luck.

------------------
Show no love, hold mo' doves.

Whitty

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to do it at a bar you don't normally go to though so you don't get some sort of reputation for hitting on ALL the girls.

The way I normally go about it is to make them come to me.
Make eye contact and then ignore them. If the girl is for real, she will come talk to you.
But your idea sounds good, I'd just do it in another county.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question if you approach girls in malls, what do you say after a 'Hi' and a smile.
What should be the subject???

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ESPN:
A question if you approach girls in malls, what do you say after a 'Hi' and a smile.
What should be the subject???
Asking them if they go to school around there is a good question (assuming she's an appropriate age). You could also ask about a particular piece of clothing they're wearing, or jewelry. Another thing that works is asking for advice or directions on where to shop (even if it's obvious BS).