Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach tips

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sadly, most men (over 90%) will go their entire lives without a single woman ever approaching them (outside of club/bar atmospheres).

Out my 39 years, I've had 3 undeniable approaches from women (outside of club/bar atmospheres).

That is an average of 1 per 13 years.

And while am obviously very fond of those few times, it just doesn't happen enough for me to rely on.

The same with choosing signals.

Every hunter will tell you, you have to go out and get it!!
But I'm talking about where you actually attract a girl hardcore, can be in real life or on-line. In real life, it can be in a setting where her friends talk good about you... It could be she sees you in actions. It can be in a classroom where you ask the professor good questions, it could be on a public train where she saw you did above and beyond action, etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Work on getting IOI's from women".

Because realistically, that is the best you will get on average.
Yes. Women won't approach for the most part. They will give Indicators of Interest (IOIs) to men in order to motivate men to approach them.

I will give you the best advice that you won't follow:

Approach girls.

That's it.

You will literally learn this as you go. You'll understand how to have a conversation, not be outcome dependent, read nonverbal cues, handle rejection, escalation, etc. The most progress I ever made on this front was when I would use my vacation time at the beach to approach ANY girl I thought was hot to hit on her. Use canned lines to start with, it doesn't matter. You're going to get rejected a LOT, and then eventually you won't care, and then you'll get rejected LESS.

Also yeah go the gym.
Going out into the field and actually doing the approaches is the most important thing.