Break-up with Imaginary-OF "Friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Differing rationale or arguments from a poster don't automatically label them as trolls. However, consistent derogatory behavior towards other members, spreading toxicity, and deriving pleasure from others' misfortunes do qualify as troll-like behavior, especially if it's a recurring pattern tailored to your personal style.

The purpose of this forum is to help and support its members, different members have different needs. One can choose to be a positive force in helping men, another choice is to become a spectator only and the third is to be a negative force.

The choice is that of the poster.

Are you serious? You've been a Mod for how long now? And you still can't spot an obvious troll?

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Differing rationale or arguments from a poster don't automatically label them as trolls.
Of course. But we are not talking about difference of opinion. Either you're not familiar with corrector's posting history or you're a very gullible person. Or perhaps both.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ll ask that you put aside your ongoing personal disdain for my decisions as a moderator, and as poster in order not to derail this thread. You’re free to dm me if you’d like to discuss it further.

Of course. But we are not talking about difference of opinion. Either you're not familiar with corrector's posting history or you're a very gullible person. Or perhaps both.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The snitch. Why can he hang out with prostitutes and you can't? Must be his self-restraint...
I am quite serious. The Lord and her business is their business. We all have to walk in our own lanes. I am either influnecing her towards the Lord or she is influiencing me towards the devil. There is no happy middle ground. It looked like she would eventually win. There has been sex fantasies about her while we have been talking. Including an imaginary overnight with her as well as a short session. The fantasies stopped after I broke up. I am no longer thinking of her like that.

The Lord does not hang out to waste time but to save souls. If I am not helping to save her soul then I am losing mines with her. Its like a tug of war and I cant win if I continue talking with her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, he doesn't perv on her like you do. I see it now.
That is part of her business model.

AmsterdamAssaasin said:
You should stop interacting with succubi.
That is her Marketing Department.

Oh no. Talking to her in that way is making me miss her. Her face is literally popping up in my mind. Something that turns me on about her and the way she expresses herself.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no. Talking to her in that way is making me miss her. Her face is literally popping up in my mind. Something that turns me on about her and the way she expresses herself.
Her boobs, you mean?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her boobs, you mean?
Yeah, she put two reasons next to them on a pic I remembered a while back. Nice things that could fit nicely in your mouth and sucking then nice and slow.

Well I have her number, just got $500 cash....nah. Must stay on the straight and narrow. No contact. Say no to the Marketing Agents trying to infiltrate the mind. Feel rotten even going there. Felt like a pain in my belly for just even the passing thought (never asked for her prices yes though).

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the highly sensitive triggering issues, I ask that people do not post in a provocative way. Had a mental relapse and an imaginary session with her on my bed this morning which included cuddling post nut together based on triggering posts from @AmsterdamAssassin. I am trying to move on and some posts are not helping. Please respect the intent of this thread.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a mental relapse and an imaginary session with her on my bed this morning which included cuddling post nut together based on triggering posts from @AmsterdamAssassin. I am trying to move on and some posts are not helping
At least you got a good wanking session out of it.

If I had known you get triggered so easily, I would've made my posts a little less provocative to help you more with your conditioning.

witch wants to sleep with everyone, put out the fire.jpeg

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you got a good wanking session out of it.
The fact you put such a comment followed by that comic means that you have no constructive intent concerning this thread. Don't post any longer on my thread. I've already reported you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.