Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach/text journal - what is it?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro i picked up this chick from the gym, i took her number, texted her same night
Me - Hi, this is ……
Me- what kind of flowers are these? (She had flowers on her dp)
Her - hello
Her - sunflower?
Me- those ain’t no goddamn sunflowers
Her- what then?
Me- lilith (or some bull**** don’t remember)
Her- cute
Me - don’t fall for me just yet ;)
Her - don’t go far with your head
Me - what you can’t handle it?
Her - can you?
Me - i want you to do it like you mean it
Her - no thanks

What went wrong her? Did i show too much eagerness with the last text, i feel that’s what went wrong like i upped the notch 1000% instead of 10%, plus during approach she was saying something about taring up something and out of no where i told her i’d love to tare it up, and she was like why would you say that, i said because that’s what i want to do

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You rushed into being rude, inconsiderate and grandiose to a girl you don't know and you wonder why she shot you down?
Do you mean with the last text? I won’t lie after rereading seems like it was overkill. should have mimicked her response style i.e. indirect sexual undertone

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean with the last text? I won’t lie after rereading seems like it was overkill.
No, your texts were bad from the beginning, except for 'Hi'.

should have mimicked her response style i.e. indirect sexual undertone
There was no sexual undertone from her side. You didn't arouse her at all.

You really learn how to read women before writing to them. Start by reading your texting from the female perspective and you'll see it's extremely cringe and off-putting.

Anyone who cannot see this from the female perspective should not be texting women.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That was just about the worst text exchange I've ever seen.

If this is the way you normally text women after you get their numbers, you would be better off not to even waste your time getting numbers.

What went wrong? Go back and re-read what you wrote about 100 times until you figure it out. The answer is so obvious if you can't figure it out I think there is little hope for you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So much dry texting from her. This was doomed from the start. And you didn't trounce the competition for her, let's not kid ourselves.

I'm not big on gym approaches. Become a celeb or a personal trainer first.