Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone got around to dating app bans using a burner phone?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the realization that cold approach, while fun, is not an efficient way to meet lots of receptive women. When I look back on my lay count, I'd say the vast majority of it came from the apps and these were higher quality women as well. However you feel about the apps, you are free to do so but it won't impact my decision to get back on them.

What I wanted to ask was more about buying a burner phone and if there are any good ones to use for the apps. I also wanted to ask if any of you have been able to get around bans and get back on the apps as normal.

The apps I am most focused on are Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the realization that cold approach, while fun, is not an efficient way to meet lots of receptive women.
Approaching strangers either in nightlife type venues or non-bar venues is a difficult path to follow. A lot of times it doesn't even feel fun.

I've had approach sessions with both nightgame and daygame where there have been few to no viable approach prospects.

What I wanted to ask was more about buying a burner phone and if there are any good ones to use for the apps.
Haven't used a burner phone for apps but never was banned on any of them. I didn't want to keep using that.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I have come to the realization that cold approach, while fun, is not an efficient way to meet lots of receptive women. When I look back on my lay count, I'd say the vast majority of it came from the apps and these were higher quality women as well. However you feel about the apps, you are free to do so but it won't impact my decision to get back on them.

What I wanted to ask was more about buying a burner phone and if there are any good ones to use for the apps. I also wanted to ask if any of you have been able to get around bans and get back on the apps as normal.

The apps I am most focused on are Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge.
Chatting and flirting with chicks wherever you go is never "cold"

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were you banned ?

Companys have gotten very good at using a.i and algorithms to permanently ban people from their services these days

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
love cold approach - really helped my improve my life and I met my current girlfriend who I've been with for 2 years now - I found my flake count much lower from cold approach than night game and apps

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to get around a ban in my experience is get a burner phone, don't use the same pics, also don't use the same internet connection i.e. wifi

This isn't guaranteed in 2024 as most dating apps now use AI facial recognition also you can check this out here for more tips
Are there any burner phones you would say would be good for the apps though?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go to walmart and buy a straight talk iphone with a new number.