Age insecurity

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age (33) is my biggest insecurity. I've read on the forum that some people takes age as an advantage. I would like to start this thread to get some outlook on this topic. I do it to know the "truth" to adjust accordingly.

Age factor spoiled some of my approaches and prevented probably 50% of shots I didn't take for example:

1. GIrl sent me very obvious IOIs. I approached, started to dance with her, She gave me "I am with friends **** test". I negged her and passed the test. After a while she was drilling for my age. I fenced off with yokes few times, She was persistent and I finally answered with some stupid "please validate me" body language -- I could feel repulsion I generated myself. She went to her friends immediately.

2. Age is alway in back of my head when I try to do day game approach. I alway try to asses girls age. Often I won't do it in time and do not approach because she passes by. Quite often I am not able to say whether she is in high-school or student and I do not approach.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what your age is irrelevant to most woman unless you are trying to date a teenybopper. Woman your age or a few years younger could care less until you make it obvious that it bothers you. Deal with your own insecurities and your age will not matter. I am 68 (no matter what my profile mistakenly says).. and if a woman I am interested in has issues with that, it is their problem not mine. If you have your sh*t together and can communicate in more that DJ talk your age should not even be a consideration....unless you are a true creeper hitting on teens. Then you have a whole different set of issues to be explored. Be appropriate for the age you are and you will do just fine. Trust me on this one. Good luck.