Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

after you've gotten that number...

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting so that everyone here can learn from my horrible heinous mistake. Last night I went out and met this girl, she was a lot of fun, cool, and easily the hottest woman I have ever worked on. Everything went extremely well and I got her number without a problem. As soon as I got home I reached for her number in my pocket ... and it was GONE!!! It must have slipped out of my pocket when I pulled my car keys out!

So what is the tip? After you've gotten that number, put it in your WALLET or MEMORIZE it or do SOMETHING to make sure it gets home safely with you! (Better yet, if it's appropriate, set up your first date then and there so if you lose the number you'll still see her) I took it for granted that the number was safe since I'd never had a problem like this before, this goes to show you can't take it for granted.

I hope this experience never happens to you! Learn from my mistake!

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that locrian. I'll have to be careful myself next time.

Legend

------------------

"We are coming after you. God may have mercy on you, but we won't," declared Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona.

"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost lost a girl's phone number once. I forgot which pants I had it in (though I eventually found it). But she turned out to be a b1tch anyway.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

More luck next time

------------------
"Only losers fall in love"
------------------