Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ADHD and Autism linked to early life gut microbiome imbalances

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The research was heading in that direction but interesting to see researchers find a smoking gun per se...

If anyone still doubts the importance of maintaining good gut microbiome health, this should pretty much end those doubts.

Poor gut microbiome health now has been shown to effect your children due to their initial gut microbes being passed by the mother during birth.

Effectively, any disease you can think of can pretty much be traced back to gut microbiome health at some point is where we are headed.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like everything causes autism.

The best prevailing theory I've heard for ADHD, from Gabor Mate, is dysfunctional parents during childhood, the ADHD is "tuning out" or disassociating from the mental anguish. With autism, it seems to me like it's literally just "everything", especially markers of physical health, in fact people with autism are known to have physical inferiority.

I'd be curious to see the correlation between c-sections and autism. Traditional birth is the best way to pass on a healthy gut microbiome to your offspring, whereas a c-section is basically like giving a newborn a round of antibiotics.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The best prevailing theory I've heard for ADHD, from Gabor Mate, is dysfunctional parents during childhood, the ADHD is "tuning out" or disassociating from the mental anguish. With autism, it seems to me like it's literally just "everything", especially markers of physical health, in fact people with autism are known to have physical inferiority.

I'd be curious to see the correlation between c-sections and autism. Traditional birth is the best way to pass on a healthy gut microbiome to your offspring, whereas a c-section is basically like giving a newborn a round of antibiotics.
Yes that is true...without a normal birth they miss out on some key microbes for developing proper gut health, especially lactobacillus and bifidobacterium.

They have actually found giving babies these probiotics have helped with some conditions.

The research I have seen says C-sections births increase the risk of autism by 25-35% depending on the studies.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

This could be a correlation does not equal causation issue.

It's normal for kids that are legitimately on the spectrum to be incredibly fussy eaters as children to the point where it's actually a problem. I had a relative that went to school with a kid that would literally only eat white food, stuff like that. I knew a family that had a severely autistic and mentally retarded child that for a very long time would literally only eat dinner rolls. There was also a phase where he ate this specific brand of canned beans, but for some reason the company changed the logo on the packaging and he would no longer eat it lol. Basically, these people are going to have very strange or abnormal gut microbiomes because they are eating such a limited variety of foods.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There seems to be a correlation between the amount of vaccination and autism.