Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

achieving an LTR. It's not common at all

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be short:

1. As a man, how do you know you are LTR material?
  2. As a man, how do you know how to behave in an LTR?
  3. As a man, how do you identify an "LTR woman" in a "sea of desolation"?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you’re over-analyzing. LTRs have been happening forever. And they just happen. This is pretty spontaneous.
I mean yes, but "Before social media".
It was possible to make an LTR with the woman you met in your city.
It was not like "worldwide" like it's now.
It's really hard guys..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...first of all you HAVE to carry yourself with I'd say a GOD COMPLEX. No matter the circumstances, you should NEVER doubt your own worth! No woman should have the "keys to your peace of mind ". Period.

This is a classical chicken/egg dilemma. Men say they cant carry themselves with the GOD complex because they need a "strong woman " . But no strong woman wants you of yoi dont have the right attitude...

Its start with YOU. Let me give you some examples : say this outloud in front of the mirror:
- i am a hard worker
- iam responsible and a man of my word
-i am a pronstar in the sack
- i am a friendly killer who protects his people at all means.
- i am a great cook
- hygiene level HIGh.
- i am a stylistic icon in my own world
- i am an experienced, fairly goodlooking dude with the right mouthpiece.

- I AM A FECKING DON JUAN.
- money dont define me, p00sy won't control me!!

Ect ect ect.

This obviously should all be PRACTICED WITHOUT having a relationship/woman. Hell, a woman will actually keep you AWAY from becoming this man...

I'd say you rather be the chicken than the egg, especially if you're willing to sacrifice yourself as being a egg to satisfy a woman's hunger,rather than cultivating the egg to become a chicken who can bring you many more eggs and chickens....if that makes sense :)

Lastly, NEVER enter a situationship with a woman with the expectation that it will be a ltr. Its on HER to decide that,not on you!! Keep things light and easygoing.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...first of all you HAVE to carry yourself with I'd say a GOD COMPLEX. No matter the circumstances, you should NEVER doubt your own worth! No woman should have the "keys to your peace of mind ". Period.

This is a classical chicken/egg dilemma. Men say they cant carry themselves with the GOD complex because they need a "strong woman " . But no strong woman wants you of yoi dont have the right attitude...

Its start with YOU. Let me give you some examples : say this outloud in front of the mirror:
- i am a hard worker
- iam responsible and a man of my word
-i am a pronstar in the sack
- i am a friendly killer who protects his people at all means.
- i am a great cook
- hygiene level HIGh.
- i am a stylistic icon in my own world
- i am an experienced, fairly goodlooking dude with the right mouthpiece.

- I AM A FECKING DON JUAN.
- money dont define me, p00sy won't control me!!

Ect ect ect.

This obviously should all be PRACTICED WITHOUT having a relationship/woman. Hell, a woman will actually keep you AWAY from becoming this man...

I'd say you rather be the chicken than the egg, especially if you're willing to sacrifice yourself as being a egg to satisfy a woman's hunger,rather than cultivating the egg to become a chicken who can bring you many more eggs and chickens....if that makes sense :)

Lastly, NEVER enter a situationship with a woman with the expectation that it will be a ltr. Its on HER to decide that,not on you!! Keep things light and easygoing.
yes. Women make it clear if they want an LTR. And they’ll aggressively force it on you if you let them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Uh...it's pretty common. The overthinking and mental gymnastics on this forum are unreal sometimes.

Why do people burden themselves with these thoughts or attempts at analyzing things that are mostly irrelevant?

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh...it's pretty common. The overthinking and mental gymnastics on this forum are unreal sometimes.

Why do people burden themselves with these thoughts or attempts at analyzing things that are mostly irrelevant?
How would you define irrelevant? Wdym?