A Great Line

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at an NBA basketball game with my new girl last night and I threw this line out that I had been wanting to try for a long time and it went great. She turned to me and told me she was leaving to go to the bathroom. I said, "I hate to see you go...but I love to watch you walk away!"

She laughed hysterically. I love that line, but I wouldn't use it on a first date or anything like that. It's funny, shows some balls and it's also a sincere compliment that lets her know you desire her sexually. I could tell she really enjoyed it.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outstanding
I'll have to use that this Fri at the club - just for kicks. What a great line - I could think of a million uses for that.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

ScarFaceOI

Don Juan
Reaction score
I no where u got that from, I herd it on TV like a week ago, ya it is a really great line, I used it today in lunch, works well... ADIOS, AMIGOS!

------------------
Don Juan
ScarFaceOI
ScarFaceOI@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. They bid me, take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScarFaceOI:
I no where u got that from, I herd it on TV like a week ago, ya it is a really great line, I used it today in lunch, works well... ADIOS, AMIGOS!
Actually, I got it from a friend of mine years ago and haven't heard or used it since. Apparently, it's not as well-kept a secret as I thought.

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!

ScarFaceOI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sory, o well, use it, its worked fo me a few times, and its a good GUY_JOKE, u no, just say, "I hate seing her go, but I shure love watchin her leave" get some laughs...

------------------
Don Juan
ScarFaceOI
ScarFaceOI@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. They bid me, take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats an old one but still pretty good if the girl has a sense of humor. Another cheesy line that works on girls you ALREADY know is "kiss me if I'm wrong but don't you wanna kiss me." Or you could substitute "screw me if I am wrong, or suck my C*ck if I am wrong," etc.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That line is in the movie Face off with travolta and cage too

Polaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that is definetly an old one.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Polaris:
Yes, that is definetly an old one.
I knew it was somewhat old, but I didn't know how widely used it was.