Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

80 people rushed to hospital from University of Maryland

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woo, go Maryland! The school year hasn't even started yet, and people are already being rushed to the hospital! :rolleyes:

And people wonder why I go to school out of state...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Actually, I had no clue you were going to school out of state. I knew you were from Maryland, (as opposed to Alabama) but I didn't know why you chose to attend College at an entirely different body of water.
Yeah, I'm from Maryland, but go to school in Alabama. Can't really stand Maryland too much, hence the leaving. That, plus money...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Maryland sounds fun if that was drug-induced....

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened anyway, why did those 80 people to go to the hospital? Oh well, I'm just glad I live in VA, I got plenty of choices for colleges here (although I'll probably move to another state once I graduate).

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
What happened anyway, why did those 80 people to go to the hospital? Oh well, I'm just glad I live in VA, I got plenty of choices for colleges here (although I'll probably move to another state once I graduate).
Food posioning.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Food posioning.
Jeez, what was in it? Toxic waste? I've had food poisoning before and it yields some gross toilet activity and stomach pain. Nothing worthy of an ambulance ride.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Food posioning.
:confused: thats it.... i thought the building would have collapsed on them at least..... Cafeteria sounds pretty good if al you gets food poisening though.... better then most