Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

8 MAJOR Green Flags in Guys

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to translate this video in sosuave language, because to me, it's seems 100% Bluepill

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary:

1. Be in charge so she can turn her mind off.
2. Have future plans/goal.
3. Control her drama with zen attitude.
4. Control your penis.
5. Bring out her best side, not her toxic side.
6. Initiate giving her positive attention instead of waiting for her to whine about the lack of attention.
7. Know what you want and show clear intentions in that what she likes.
8. Don't be afraid to map out the future for her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary:

4. Control your penis.
6. Initiate giving her positive attention instead of waiting for her to whine about the lack of attention.
Strongly agree with 2 and 4

1, 3, 5, 6, and 8 is laziness/entitlement

7 is potentially putting her unnecessarily in control of you. If she wants to get to know you, let it take time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always the mans responsibility for how she acts/feels....that's the common theme here. Lol. No thanks

It's pointless to listen to this stuff. It's for women to digest, not men. Knowing these things won't improve your chances with women.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary:

4. Control your penis.
5 is true, and so is 3.

I misunderstood manliness to be winning arguments whereas the truth is you avoid arguments - except when boundaries are crossed in which case you enforce them rigorously.

5 is so true. Since I pulled my finger out and started living better, my wife has suddenly started doing the housework more and moreover - respecting me.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 is true, and so is 3.

I misunderstood manliness to be winning arguments whereas the truth is you avoid arguments - except when boundaries are crossed in which case you enforce them rigorously.

5 is so true. Since I pulled my finger out and started living better, my wife has suddenly started doing the housework more and moreover - respecting me.
Very interesting. Which were your "before" then "after" behaviour and outcomes in the two different scenarios?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be doing something right as I'm yet to meet a woman who didn't have her brain turned off most of the time :D
Women only turn their minds off when they're in the presence of a leader, so I'd say you're doing well.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They forgot the one about listening to Joe Rogan. His pods w/Joey Diaz saved me from absolute boredom and clawing my eyes out during some night shifts, while simultaneously meeting wicket points 2, 3, and 4.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be doing something right as I'm yet to meet a woman who didn't have her brain turned off most of the time :D
Hilarious and true at the same time!
By the way,I had this moment where I was staying with this women alone, doing some crap office work.
The first women told me "You made me relax".
The second women told me "My blood pressure is goind down". (I thought She was going crazy, So i took a chair for her).

Is this related to the "powering off" feature women have?