The 20 yr old moves here today

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be fun.....

The 20 yr old chick I met a couple of weeks ago is moving here today. This is the one that watched the sun come up with me in my jacuzzi one night. She said she wants to come over tonight and cook me dinner and then fukk the hell outa me :)

I'm gonna have to be careful with this one though......she's moving here with no job, no money, and no car. The last thing I'm gonna turn into is a suga daddy or chauffer.

I'm gonna have to have a talk with her sooner rather than later abut the fact that I don't want anything more than a casual relationship. She has already made a comment that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone but me, and at the same time tried to feel me out about where I stand on the issue.

Some of the things about this kind of scare me. Like the fact that she has offered numerous times to cook for me, clean my place, take care of me when I was sick, and be my personal assistant. Not to mention I also fool around with her best friend.

I dunno....you think its gonna turn out to be more trouble than its worth?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's definitely trying to get her meat hooks into you, that much is clear.

But, girls do that stuff for their "friends", too... so it's hard to say. At some point (after the 3-way), you'll have to make it clear to her that she'll never be much more than an FB if that's you're intent.

Keep us posted! :cheer:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful STR8, keeping this girl at arms length will serve you better than letting her play house. A 20y.o. giving you all these indicators that she wants to move in is precarious at best. This girl's got an agenda. I'm not saying don't play ball with her, but do wrap the rascle EVERYTIME and flush it afterwards. Stay non-exclusive with her and be 100% honest and above board with her - if she's got 1000% IL in you she'll accept it.

STR8UP said:
She has already made a comment that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone but me, and at the same time tried to feel me out about where I stand on the issue.
The subcommunication in this is a covert request for exclusivity. She was expecting you to respond in kind, beware. Stay ambiguous on this and DO NOT imply that she is your only source of intimacy (i.e. sex), this is what's prompting her. By not reciprocating this you not only ratchet up her sexual intensity, you protect your own identity. You are obviously the PRIZE in this situation, see that you remain so. You've gotta have the balls to do this, trustme, you'll enjoy the results. The minute you allow tampons under the sink and pantyhose drying in the shower, that's when things will cool down and she'll be comfortable. Keep that competition anxiety up at all times and you'll set the frame. Don't think for a second this girl will be an LTR, not at 20 y.o. Spin her like any other plate for now and see that you don't neglect other plates and don't pass up new ones.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she wants to come over tonight and cook me dinner and then fukk the hell outa me
You know what you want and don't want. When she starts talking about your future together, that's when you know it's time to cut her loose.

I hope to hell you're not letting her stay with you.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I hope to hell you're not letting her stay with you.
NOOOOOO!

She's moving in with another 20 yr old friend that just got an apartment. Since she doesn't have a car I will have to be the one driving my ass all over the place when I want some, but at the same time that means she can't show up at my front door unannounced quite as easily.

I am definitely going to have to make it clear to her that I am going to be seeing other girls. Her friend already told her that, which is good, but she needs to hear it from me too.

Getting ready to pick her up in an hour or two. Gonna be a fun night....

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch out

I think you are underestimating the situation. This chick has clearly implied that she wants to be exclusive with you. Not just that, but she obviously wants to live with you. When you take into account the fact that she wants to take care of you when you're sick as well, the picture looks pretty grim. There is no logical reason that she would act this way after you've only had sex with her once.

In fact there is one. She obviously want to live with you, or she wouldn't have been talking about cleaning, cooking, taking care of you, etc. Considering the fact that she doesn't even know you, it's obvious that she wants to take advantage of you. When you look at the situation from perspective, there's no other reason she would act this way with a person she's only met a few times (did you say three weeks?).

You even admit in your own post that she has a hidden agenda. The best case scenario would be that she wants a "job (personal assistant), money, car," and a place to stay at for free. Worst case scenario, she could want a rich husband to divorce after a year. Pretty scary.

You want is a FB. She wants to be anything but. And the fact that she practically said it herself means she's not even smart enough to hide it. Now it's just a matter of whose agenda will win. This is the last situation you want to get yourself into. Even if there's just 1% of her getting her own, you should still run like hell. Don't underestimate the deceifulness of a determined woman! Most women are completely amoral as well. There's no telling what she could resort to to snare you in.

Picture the situation. She does her thing trying to get you to fall in love with her. It doesn't work. But you keep fvcking her. She tries doing it differently. It still doesn't work. But you still keep fvcking her. She tries different things again and again and all you do is encourage it. One day she gets you to gave a few drinks too much and makes you fvck her without wrapping it. Game over.

The situation has more disaster potential than you realise. Even if you "make it clear" to her yo won't stop her from pursuing her own agenda every time she is with you.

Why would you want to have sex with a chick who wants your money/appartment/car is beyond me in the first place. You are the prize and know it too. Respect yourself.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Brother there is nothing more annoying to me than the uninvited "pop in".

I agree that she 's coming here with sugar plum dreams from her sugar plum daddy. You're a bright guy and catch the bullsh!t these chicks try to throw around. Keep her on the dangle and an even longer leash. She'll be fine once properly trained.

Sushi?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm in. :yes:

I'm thinking we need another roundtable soon with the Florida crew.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a golddigga!! :woo:

Yup this chick is happy to exchange sex with a better lifestyle for herself which is only minutes away from what professionals do.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think it's so far so good.

It sounded like she wanted to stay around today but I had to drop her off this morning so I could meet another chick for lunch. I'm sure she knew I was meeting a chick cause the girl I was meeting posted a comment about it on myspace. I'm also sure that she saw another girl's shoes that I have sitting in my foyer. She also wanted to see some of my pictures so I showed her some of my recent party pics with me and a bunch of other girls. I think she knows the deal by now.

I do think she might be lookin for a sugar daddy type deal. I'll save that kind of arrangement for when I'm in my 50's.....lol

Rollo and Karma- let me know when you guys wanna get together.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

You guys live in Florida?

When I hear stories like this, I'm like "Man, I'm moving."

A-Unit

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I beat my head on my keyboard often. I just moved back from Orlando. Why couldn't I have found this site a few months ago? I love sushi.:( Dagnabbit, it would have been a hop-skip-and-a-whassup?

When I got back to Wisconsin, I was initially relieved. Then I saw the women again: Fat, greasy, pale, unkept corn-fed AW's with nasty attitudes. I was like.... AWWWW FUX! I'm such a 'tard! Just last week I was sitting in a hot tub under a palm tree chatting up two hotties I didn't know and this week I'm getting snubbed out of friendly chit chat from fatties in a grimey hole in the wall bar?:cuss:

*Sigh* Mom has cancer. I DID do the right thing. I gotta keep telling myself that. I'll build the scene back up, I've got the tools. (How do you like my affirmations?)