BBX's approach journal...No Bu||****...Become a DJ before your eyes

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amazing how some of you start these approach journals just to have your first day down with nothing signifigant (brian20os lol). I've had it im my head to start one and start approachingtoday and also including events of importance like c&f and neg hits. Basically, i'm trying to break comfort zones that are still intact.

4/19/06
Approach:
I'm sitting at lunch when this girl with a white t shirt, showing off her nice nipples walks in. That old cascade of nervousness is long gone for me now, also known as approach anxiety. I say to myself, "O, do I wish I had something to say", but, as if my prayers have been answered, she goes up to the vending machine infront of my table when i notice she has a tatto of her name on her kneck. I wait til she finishes with the machine when I say in a very intested way, wow, is that tatoo real, I get a good response, she appeared flustered and was laughing. I think I said I thought it was cool or something like that. She was kind of flustered and speechless and walked away smiling at me. Shure this wasnt a full on approach, but i've never seen this girl before (cold approach), and its a start.

My afcish friends sitting there looked stunned. When she left one of them said, and I quote, "why did you do that, now she thinks you dig her". I was like....thats the point :rock:.What an afc

Neg Hit:
So as i'm walking out of my frekin social studies class, this girl who on a good day(which was today :rock:) is an hb8 is complaining to a guy friend of hers that she got a bad grade, and this is an honors class. She is an aquentiece, maybe a little more to me idk, but she said how the teacher gave her another letter grade up for the class. I was right next to her and i said maybe he(the teacher) likes you, she knew exactly what i ment from the way I said it and responded with a, you know thats not even funny, and I was cracking up.

So basically these are the highlights...day 1 went pretty good. I'm not exactly there yet but I can taste it. I also am doing this approach journal to get rid of 1itis too.:rockon:

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BBX,

Nice job actually going out there and approaching. From now on try to close and get the number instead of just short convos.

Keep us posted!

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/20
Ok guys, not much going on todaywith the exception of a small approach on an ass ugly girl. She is in my chem class and nobody was there yet and she was reading a book and I asked her if it was for school and blah blah. No intrest in her, but whatever, practice is practice. I did some c+f on a couple of girls I already knew, so that dosent count.

My friend told me a story about how he made fun of my oneitis girl when he overheard her say to another girl that some guy was bothering her online and she told him fVck you. My friend, who knows my whole situiation w/ my oneitsis girl, overheard her and said to her, shut up no you didn't. Haha, she ****ing gave him the finger. I told you this girl is weird, fvcking quiet shy girl, use c+f and you get the finger lol. When I saw her in the class I was in I was ready to ask her if she flipped off my friend, but she was avoiding me and turend away and started talking to her fat friend. I got in a "yo...di" and she pretends i'm not even there and this girl is a loser and unpopular and not even that good looking. I don't get her. And o yea, I had a fvcking pit bull chase me walking home so today fvcking sucked.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
4/20
Ok guys, not much going on todaywith the exception of a small approach on an ass ugly girl. She is in my chem class and nobody was there yet and she was reading a book and I asked her if it was for school and blah blah. No intrest in her, but whatever, practice is practice. I did some c+f on a couple of girls I already knew, so that dosent count.

My friend told me a story about how he made fun of my oneitis girl when he overheard her say to another girl that some guy was bothering her online and she told him fVck you. My friend, who knows my whole situiation w/ my oneitsis girl, overheard her and said to her, shut up no you didn't. Haha, she ****ing gave him the finger. I told you this girl is weird, fvcking quiet shy girl, use c+f and you get the finger lol. When I saw her in the class I was in I was ready to ask her if she flipped off my friend, but she was avoiding me and turend away and started talking to her fat friend. I got in a "yo...di" and she pretends i'm not even there and this girl is a loser and unpopular and not even that good looking. I don't get her. And o yea, I had a fvcking pit bull chase me walking home so today fvcking sucked.
keep spirits high...dont let events of the day affect you. emotions are your worst enemy, unless they're positive ones.

Reaction score
Todays FR:

I woke up, took my sister to school, went home, took a seroquel and snoozed away the day.,..now im awake once more to commence the celebration of the almight green leaf(ITS 420)

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My oneitis is 100% gone and i've never felt better in my life.

I might as well share some things I have figured out recently:

(Not to be steriotypical but), Italian girls are nothing but trouble

If you have uncernity/fear about saying something you came up with to a girl, odds are its gonna ruin your chances. Its better to deeply analyze the situiation if you don't want to fvck up.

Last edited:

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
My oneitis is 100% gone and i've never felt better in my life.

I might as well share some things I have figured out recently:

(Not to be steriotypical but), Italian girls are nothing but trouble

If you have uncernity/fear about saying something you came up with to a girl, odds are its gonna ruin your chances. Its better to deeply analyze the situiation if you don't want to fvck up.
I don't know man, I'm the complete opposite when it comes to approaching girls/talking with them. The more I think about what I'm going to say, or just hesitate because I don't think it will be funny enough, etc. the higher the chances it will backfire on me.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
I don't know man, I'm the complete opposite when it comes to approaching girls/talking with them. The more I think about what I'm going to say, or just hesitate because I don't think it will be funny enough, etc. the higher the chances it will backfire on me.
I understand what your saying, but anylizing something you wanted to say may make you realise that it sounds stupid, therfore preventing yourself from looking like an idiot.

For example, I was planning on saying to this girl I kind of like, "whats up Bronx girl, was there homework yesterday?", but I realised how stupid and pathetic this sounded after I thought it over. Insted I just called her by her name and it went well.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, when approaching say something more REAL! I mean you keep saying jokes that make you look GAY, and plus try on meeting them,like getting to know their name.DONT ASK FOR THEIR PHONE NUMBER OR ANYTHING. By getting to know them, you not only get practice and overcoming your fears, but you also get social experience and you make friiends!! And remeber that ugly girls always have girl "friends". I once meet this mad ugly chik, she was about 5;4 and 200 pounds:D!! But i didnt care what she was, i cared what kind friends she had, then later that day she introduced me to this really hot chik, to me she is a 10~ And i am still dating her!!! So get real, go meet people, and say something more mature, well its for you to decide, good luck and keep posting your progress.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he can use a joke when he apporach but what I notice the most, is that alot of men beat theirselfs up over apporaching and WAY TOO SERIOUSLY ABOUT IT. ( Like brians apporach journal ). Look, being in the field is for you to find out what dosen't work and what dose work. I have used jokes are on girls to make them laugh but I do also talk to them.
A bad apporaching is doing a interview on a girl. ( In other words asking way too many questions ). In a book I read about apporaching women you want break it down like this. Also give you some tips.

Opener ----> Topic ----> Conversation

Openers can be as easy as saying Hello, Hi or even Hey. Try different openers to see what you get. And don't use chessy ass pick up lines. Leave those to the keyboard jockeys :crackup:.

Topics Make sure you make the topic be related to her. What she did today, or if you see someone bump into you or her say something like. ( WOW I gusse he having a bad day and trying to take it out on you)

Conversation When talking to her to 85% of listening and replying back to what she says. Remember body lanugage is 75% of communition and don't you forget it.
Also it takes 2 people to have a conversation, if a girl making hard for you to talk to her then just next her. She has to be interested in talking to you. If not she will just make it harder and harder for you to have a conversation.

Good luck.:up: